Hazard meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Hazard.
- (noun) : an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- (verb) : put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- (verb) : put at risk
- (noun) : an obstacle on a golf course
It is better wither to be silent, or to say things of more value than silence. Sooner throw a pearl at hazard than an idle or useless word and do not say a little in many words, but a great deal in a few.
More words related to the meanings of Hazard
More words from Urdu related to Hazard
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hazard meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھمکیہولداؤ پر لگاناتَرسہولنادھوکاوجدانکھٹکاخطرے میں ڈالناہمت توڑنایوغخَطَرشرط لگاناادراککھائڈراواہیبتجوڑیوہمسہمشبہجواوسوسہقسمت آزمائیحوصلہ شِکنیآفتاِضطَرابقمار بازی کرناگرفتاریجوکھَمتہدیددباناجتناڈرناشرطگڑھاقرنفلجوکھمجوکھوں یا خطرے میں ڈالناحزنخُدا کا خَوفجان جوکھوںخطرہجان کا خَطرَہقاشڈانٹہراسجُوآبھئے مانناجُوا کھیلنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hazard
What are the meanings of Hazard in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hazard in Urdu are خطرہ - khatrah, جوا - ju a, قسمت آزمائ - qismat aazmaa i and ہار جیت - haar jiit. To understand how would you translate the word Hazard in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hazard or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hazard synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hazard. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hazard in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hazard in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hazard with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hazard?
Meanings of hazard are خطرہ - khatrah, جوا - ju a, قسمت آزمائ - qismat aazmaa i and ہار جیت - haar jiit
Whats the definition of hazard?
Definition of the hazard are
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation
- put at risk
- an obstacle on a golf course
What is the synonym of hazard?
Synonym of word hazard are dismay, peripety, danger, perilune, yoking, perilousness, venture, yoked, hazardousness, gambling
What are the idioms related to hazard?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hazard.
- At the game's end we shall see who gains
- Law is lottery
- Gambling and lying go together
- He who trusts all things to chance makes a lottery of his life
- The cards beat all the players be they never so skilful
What are the quotes with word hazard?
Here are the quotes with the word hazard in them
- Say not that honor is the child of boldness, nor believe thou that the hazard of life alone can pay the price of it: it is not to the action that it is due, but to the manner of performing it. — Akhenaton
- Few enterprises of great labor or hazard would be undertaken if we had not the power of magnifying the advantages we expect from them. — Samuel Johnson
- It is better wither to be silent, or to say things of more value than silence. Sooner throw a pearl at hazard than an idle or useless word and do not say a little in many words, but a great deal in a few. — Pythagoras
- To try is to risk failure. But risk must be taken because the greatest hazard of life is to risk nothing. The person who risks nothing does nothing, has nothing, is nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn, feel, change, grow, live, and love. — Leo Buscaglia