Haze meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Haze.
- (noun) : confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- (noun) : atmospheric moisture or dust or smoke that causes reduced visibility
- (verb) : harass by imposing humiliating or painful tasks, as in military institutions
- (verb) : become hazy, dull, or cloudy
Touring is tough. You're almost in a haze because you don't really know where you are half the time: You're in a hotel room one moment, and the next thing you know, you're onstage performing for 60,000 people, then you're back on an airplane. It's very hectic and I couldn't do it without my family.
More words related to the meanings of Haze
More words from Urdu related to Haze
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Haze meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گول باتمسمارغصہرنجیدگیتاریکیخاشاکڈاہاندھیرامبہم ہونے کی خاصیت یا کیفیتخاردکھایر کھاچڑ چڑا پنغلیظدھندلا کرناگردآلوددھندھلاہٹابہامپرا گندگیحسد کرناکوفتمیلا پنناقابل اعتباریبُرائیمانند گرددُھندلا پنسستی کرناآفتبے دلی سے دینامبہم باتناصافیکہرالجھاؤکُہر کا بادَلبھاپ ہو جانالاگکلفتکثافتلامحدودیتبُرا دِلبدلیگرد آلوددھندھلا پنحسدبیزاریحسد ہونادھولپھوٹکہر پڑناگدلاپن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Haze
What are the meanings of Haze in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Haze in Urdu are غبار - ghubaar, دھندلا پن - dhundla pan, ابہام - abhaam, دھند - dhund and کہر - kohar. To understand how would you translate the word Haze in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Haze or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Haze synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Haze. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Haze in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Haze in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Haze with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by haze?
Meanings of haze are غبار - ghubaar, دھندلا پن - dhundla pan, ابہام - abhaam, دھند - dhund and کہر - kohar
Whats the definition of haze?
Definition of the haze are
- confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- atmospheric moisture or dust or smoke that causes reduced visibility
- harass by imposing humiliating or painful tasks, as in military institutions
- become hazy, dull, or cloudy
What is the synonym of haze?
Synonym of word haze are impurity, fadedness, ambagitory, fogies, spur blight, ambivalency, foggages, grudge, bleakly, ambidextrousness
What are the idioms related to haze?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word haze.
- Blind zeal only does harm
- Reason is apt to be of more avail than blind force
What are the quotes with word haze?
Here are the quotes with the word haze in them
- Touring is tough. You're almost in a haze because you don't really know where you are half the time: You're in a hotel room one moment, and the next thing you know, you're onstage performing for 60,000 people, then you're back on an airplane. It's very hectic and I couldn't do it without my family. — Vanessa Hudgens
- In spite of the haze of speculation, it is still something of a shock to find myself here, coming to terms with an enormous trust placed in my hands and with the inevitable sense of inadequacy that goes with that. — Rowan Williams