Heard meanings in Urdu
Heard meanings in Urdu is سنا ہے Heard in Urdu. More meanings of heard, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Heard.
- (adjective satellite) : detected or perceived by the sense of hearing
You need some insecurity if you're an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven't yet started to think about retiring. I was shocked when I heard about Paul Newman retiring at age 82. Most actors just fade away like old soldiers.
More words from Urdu related to Heard
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Heard meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Heard in it
What are the meanings of Heard in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Heard in Urdu is سنا ہے. To understand how would you translate the word Heard in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Heard or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Heard synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Heard. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Heard in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Heard in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Heard with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by heard?
Meaning of heard is سنا ہے
Whats the definition of heard?
Definition of the heard are
- detected or perceived by the sense of hearing
What is the synonym of heard?
Synonym of word heard are inaudibly, overheard
What are the idioms with the word heard?
Here are the idioms with the word heard in them.
- A poor man's voice is never heard against the rich
- Nor are any prayers unless righteous heard by god
- When i did well i heard it never when i did ill i heard it ever
What are the quotes with word heard?
Here are the quotes with the word heard in them
- Even one voice can be heard loudly all over the world in this day and age. — Aung San Suu Kyi
- You need some insecurity if you're an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven't yet started to think about retiring. I was shocked when I heard about Paul Newman retiring at age 82. Most actors just fade away like old soldiers. — Al Pacino
- None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone. — Thomas Carlyle
- The words of the Bible, and the Bible alone, should be heard from the pulpit. — Ellen G.White