Hearsay meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Hearsay.
- (noun) : gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth
- (adjective satellite) : heard through another rather than directly
More words related to the meanings of Hearsay
More words from Urdu related to Hearsay
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hearsay meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ربط ضبطبتیایاعزم کرنااقبالتَقريراجازتبیان دیناکتبہکلامگھبراہٹ میں ڈھونڈنابولنا چالناوفاقمتنقبولیتاصول عقائدقاعدہبھاٴواتفاقاتحادگفتگو کراعترافکَلمَہمثلتوڑنااصول عملمقولہکہہ رہا ہےموافقتگفتگوہامیقسممرضیقول دینااصولبچنگَپ شَپکہا سنارضا مندیگپہاں کرناکَہی گَئی باتکوئی مستند بات یا راۓعزمموٹوعمل توثیقملاپخبرسمجھوتہاِقراراجابت ...
Idiom with the word Hearsay in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hearsay
What are the meanings of Hearsay in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hearsay in Urdu are قول - qaul and افواہ - afwaah. To understand how would you translate the word Hearsay in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hearsay or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hearsay synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hearsay. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hearsay in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hearsay in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hearsay with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hearsay?
Meanings of hearsay are قول - qaul and افواہ - afwaah
Whats the definition of hearsay?
Definition of the hearsay are
- gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth
- heard through another rather than directly
What is the synonym of hearsay?
Synonym of word hearsay are dogma, rumour, dictum, rummage, consent, report, behest, talk, rumor, agreement
What are the idioms with the word hearsay?
Here are the idioms with the word hearsay in them.
- One eye witness is better than ten hearsay withnesses
What are the idioms related to hearsay?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hearsay.
- Hearning is not like seeing
- A bargain is after all a bargain
- His deeds belie his words
- Let deeds correspond with words
- Lies may be acted as well as spoken
What are the quotes with word hearsay?
Here are the quotes with the word hearsay in them
- Education commences at the mother's knee, and every word spoken within hearsay of little children tends toward the formation of character. — Hosea Ballou
- People who don't know me have opinions about me. That's the part that's very hurtful. Because how do you form an opinion about somebody if you've never met them or spent any time with them? So it's all based upon hearsay or things that they've read. — Rick Barry