Heartfelt meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Heartfelt.
- (adjective satellite) : sincerely earnest
I get heartfelt thanks from all kinds of people. Today I heard from a waitress in Georgia who has lost her job and is trying to figure out how her local bank can change the terms on her credit card, and I heard from a physicist at a major research university who wants to explain a better theory of financial stress tests.
More words from Urdu related to Heartfelt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Heartfelt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Heartfelt
What are the meanings of Heartfelt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Heartfelt in Urdu are قلبی - qalbi and دلی - dili. To understand how would you translate the word Heartfelt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Heartfelt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Heartfelt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Heartfelt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Heartfelt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Heartfelt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Heartfelt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by heartfelt?
Meanings of heartfelt are قلبی - qalbi and دلی - dili
Whats the definition of heartfelt?
Definition of the heartfelt are
- sincerely earnest
What is the synonym of heartfelt?
Synonym of word heartfelt are cardiolgy, cardiovascular, cardiopulmonary, cardiologic, inmost, hearty, false, cordial, warm hearted
What are the idioms related to heartfelt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word heartfelt.
- All succeeds with people who are of sweet and cheerful disposition
- An open brow indicates an open heart
- Tear oneself away
- The heart's letter is read in the eyes
- There is always life for the living
What are the quotes with word heartfelt?
Here are the quotes with the word heartfelt in them
- I get heartfelt thanks from all kinds of people. Today I heard from a waitress in Georgia who has lost her job and is trying to figure out how her local bank can change the terms on her credit card, and I heard from a physicist at a major research university who wants to explain a better theory of financial stress tests. — Elizabeth Warren
- Dubstep has everything for me. Rhythm, sound design, heartfelt emotion - all in one place. — James Blake
- I rise today to offer a formal and heartfelt apology to all the victims of lynching in our history, and for the failure of the United States Senate to take action when action was most needed. — George Allen
- The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions - the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment. — Samuel Taylor Coleridge