Heave meanings in Urdu
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Heave.
- (verb) : rise and move, as in waves or billows
- (verb) : bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- (verb) : make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
- (noun) : the act of raising something
- (noun) : throwing something heavy (with great effort)
- (noun) : an involuntary spasm of ineffectual vomiting
- (noun) : the act of lifting something with great effort
- (noun) : (geology) a horizontal dislocation
- (noun) : an upward movement (especially a rhythmical rising and falling)
- (verb) : lift or elevate
- (verb) : throw with great effort
- (verb) : utter a sound, as with obvious effort
- (verb) : move or cause to move in a specified way, direction, or position
More words from Urdu related to Heave
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Heave meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Heave
What are the meanings of Heave in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Heave in Urdu is دم لگانا - dam lagaana. To understand how would you translate the word Heave in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Heave or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Heave synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Heave. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Heave in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Heave in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Heave with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by heave?
Meaning of heave is دم لگانا - dam lagaana
Whats the definition of heave?
Definition of the heave are
- rise and move, as in waves or billows
- bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
- the act of raising something
- throwing something heavy (with great effort)
- an involuntary spasm of ineffectual vomiting
- the act of lifting something with great effort
- (geology) a horizontal dislocation
- an upward movement (especially a rhythmical rising and falling)
- lift or elevate
- throw with great effort
- utter a sound, as with obvious effort
- move or cause to move in a specified way, direction, or position
What is the synonym of heave?
Synonym of word heave are tug, inhale, exert, enforce
What are the idioms related to heave?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word heave.
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
- Friends and company are a bad excuse for ill actions
- Goods are their that enjoy them
- It is easy to hurt it is hard to cure
- Land astray