Height meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Height.
- (noun) : the vertical dimension of extension; distance from the base of something to the top
- (noun) : elevation especially above sea level or above the earth's surface
- (noun) : (of a standing person) the distance from head to foot
- (noun) : the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
More words related to the meanings of Height
More words from Urdu related to Height
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Height meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Height
What are the meanings of Height in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Height in Urdu are فراز - faraaz, علو - ulu, عروج - uruuj, اونچائ - uunchaa i, قد - qad, قامت - qaamat, قدس - Qadas and لمبائ - lambaa i. To understand how would you translate the word Height in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Height or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Height synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Height. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Height in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Height in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Height with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by height?
Meanings of height are فراز - faraaz, علو - ulu, عروج - uruuj, اونچائ - uunchaa i, قد - qad, قامت - qaamat, قدس - Qadas and لمبائ - lambaa i
Whats the definition of height?
Definition of the height are
- the vertical dimension of extension; distance from the base of something to the top
- elevation especially above sea level or above the earth's surface
- (of a standing person) the distance from head to foot
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
What is the synonym of height?
Synonym of word height are aloft, eminence, ascendence, acclivity, tallness, ascendance, crest, highness, rising, legature
What are the idioms related to height?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word height.
- Death is bitter to man in prosperity or in much business
- Little bodies have great souls
- Men are not to be measured by inches
- To be at one zenith
What are the quotes with word height?
Here are the quotes with the word height in them
- Form your life humanly, and you have done enough: but you will never reach the height of art and the depth of science without something divine. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
- I've got my dad's height and smoking habit. But I think I've got my mum's looks and sensibilities. — Max Irons
- Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length. — Robert Frost
- Alas! if the principles of contentment are not within us, the height of station and worldly grandeur will as soon add a cubit to a man's stature as to his happiness. — Laurence Sterne