Heir meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Heir.
- (noun) : a person who inherits some title or office
- (noun) : a person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another
To state the facts frankly is not to despair the future nor indict the past. The prudent heir takes careful inventory of his legacies and gives a faithful accounting to those whom he owes an obligation of trust.
|Their chicken||ان کے مرغ|
More words related to the meanings of Heir
More words from Urdu related to Heir
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Heir meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حقدارحق بہ جانبمالکمحافظبس یا قابو میں لانانائب السلطنتتنگ دستاہلشایاںمڈھکوراتسخیر کرناپسرفقیروارِثموہوب الیہقریب ترین رشتے دارآقاحامیمغلوب یا ضبط کرناکنگالشاياننمائندہمارناخواررائےلخت جگرمفلوک الحالجانشینسندیموزُوںترکہ پانے والاکم بختولینگاہ باناصحابغرض مندسفارت کے متعلقپرجامیرغريبلالاقیمتیمسکینجا نشینعُمدَہتوڑنانکماحاکملال ...
Idioms with the word Heir in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Heir
What are the meanings of Heir in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Heir in Urdu are مستحق - mustahaq, وارث - waaris, جا نشین - jaa nashiin, حق دار - haq daar and خلف - khalaf. To understand how would you translate the word Heir in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Heir or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Heir synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Heir. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Heir in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Heir in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Heir with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by heir?
Meanings of heir are مستحق - mustahaq, وارث - waaris, جا نشین - jaa nashiin, حق دار - haq daar and خلف - khalaf
Whats the definition of heir?
Definition of the heir are
- a person who inherits some title or office
- a person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another
What is the synonym of heir?
Synonym of word heir are deserved, owner, successor, worthy, riparian right, deputy, worthful, rightful claimant, inheritors, poor
What are the idioms with the word heir?
Here are the idioms with the word heir in them.
- Of goods ill got the third heir joyeth not
- Perpetual use of anything is given to no one and heir follows heir as wave succeeds on wave
What are the idioms related to heir?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word heir.
- Cheap and best
- Great minds and great fortunes do not always go together
- The trap to the high born is ambition
- A favour ill placed is a great waste
- First deserve and then desire
What are the quotes with word heir?
Here are the quotes with the word heir in them
- To state the facts frankly is not to despair the future nor indict the past. The prudent heir takes careful inventory of his legacies and gives a faithful accounting to those whom he owes an obligation of trust. — John F.Kennedy
- If the object of poetry is, to make men, then poetry is the heir of prophecy. — Muhammad Iqbal
- Art: If the object of poetry is, to make men, then poetry is the heir of prophecy. — Muhammad Iqbal
How to use heir in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use heir in a sentence.
- Their chicken — ان کے مرغ