Helicopter meanings in Urdu
Helicopter meanings in Urdu is ہیلی کاپٹر Helicopter in Urdu. More meanings of helicopter, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Helicopter.
- (noun) : an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
I really liked the helicopter pilot in 'Dawn of the Dead', when he gets bitten and comes out of the elevator. That guy was amazing. He did this incredible walk that we didn't even know about until we started shooting.
More words from Urdu related to Helicopter
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Helicopter meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Helicopter in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Helicopter in Urdu is ہیلی کاپٹر. To understand how would you translate the word Helicopter in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Helicopter or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Helicopter synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Helicopter. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Helicopter in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Helicopter in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Helicopter with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by helicopter?
Meaning of helicopter is ہیلی کاپٹر
Whats the definition of helicopter?
Definition of the helicopter are
- an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
What is the synonym of helicopter?
Synonym of word helicopter are copter, choppers, copters, choppier
What are the quotes with word helicopter?
Here are the quotes with the word helicopter in them
- I really liked the helicopter pilot in 'Dawn of the Dead', when he gets bitten and comes out of the elevator. That guy was amazing. He did this incredible walk that we didn't even know about until we started shooting. — George A.Romero
- So then I started doing a lot of episodic TV, just car chases or helicopter chases or whatever. — David R.Ellis
- I had a flight trainer who is one of the biggest and most famous helicopter pilots the world. — Izabella Scorupco
- The helicopter is a fine way to travel, but it induces a view of the world that only God and CEOs share on a regular basis. — Morley Safer