Helm meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Helm.
- (verb) : be at or take the helm of
- (noun) : (figurative) a position of leadership
- (noun) : steering mechanism for a vessel; a mechanical device by which a vessel is steered
More words from Urdu related to Helm
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Helm meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Helm in it
What are the meanings of Helm in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Helm in Urdu are ذمام - zamaam and پتوار - patwaar. To understand how would you translate the word Helm in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Helm or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Helm synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Helm. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Helm in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Helm in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Helm with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by helm?
Meanings of helm are ذمام - zamaam and پتوار - patwaar
Whats the definition of helm?
Definition of the helm are
- be at or take the helm of
- (figurative) a position of leadership
- steering mechanism for a vessel; a mechanical device by which a vessel is steered
What is the synonym of helm?
Synonym of word helm are rein, bridle, oar
What are the idioms with the word helm?
Here are the idioms with the word helm in them.
- It is the ordinary way of the world to keep folly at the helm and wisdom under the hatches
What are the quotes with word helm?
Here is the quote with the word helm in them
- We have to compete in a universe of 200 networks, so we have to carve out our own niche, and to me, that niche is just basic shoe-leather journalism with some good journalists at the helm you can trust as presenters. — Walter Isaacson