Helper meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Helper.
- (noun) : a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- (noun) : a person who helps people or institutions (especially with financial help)
More words from Urdu related to Helper
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Helper meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Helper
What are the meanings of Helper in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Helper in Urdu are پشت پناہ - pusht panaah, کار ساز - kaar saaz and مدد گار - madad gaar. To understand how would you translate the word Helper in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Helper or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Helper synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Helper. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Helper in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Helper in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Helper with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by helper?
Meanings of helper are پشت پناہ - pusht panaah, کار ساز - kaar saaz and مدد گار - madad gaar
Whats the definition of helper?
Definition of the helper are
- a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- a person who helps people or institutions (especially with financial help)
What is the synonym of helper?
Synonym of word helper are supporter, carmaker, maker, benefactor, officious, kind, helpful, collborator, beneficial, auxiliary
What are the idioms related to helper?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word helper.
- God be with us who can be against us
- Sheep that have no shepherd
- Sheep that have no shepherd
What are the quotes with word helper?
Here is the quote with the word helper in them
- Modern science, then, so far from being an enemy of romance, is seen on every hand to be its sympathetic and resourceful friend, its swift and irresistible helper in its serious need, and an indulgent minister to its lighter fancies. — Richard Le Gallienne