Helpless meanings in Urdu
Helpless meanings in Urdu are بے بس, زچ, بے سر و پا, مجبور, پابہ گل, بے یار و مدد گار, عاری, عاجز, لاچار, ناچار Helpless in Urdu. More meanings of helpless, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Helpless.
- (adjective satellite) : unable to manage independently
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in or deprived of strength or power
- (adjective satellite) : unable to function; without help
Children also have artistic ability, and there is wisdom in there having it! The more helpless they are, the more instructive are the examples they furnish us and they must be preserved free of corruption from an early age.
Advertising is a business of words, but advertising agencies are infested with men and women who cannot write. They cannot write advertisements, and they cannot write plans. They are helpless as deaf mutes on the stage of the Metropolitan Opera.
More words related to the meanings of Helpless
More words from Urdu related to Helpless
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Helpless meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناخوشپابندعُریاںفارغنراسستایا ہوامعدومانکسار کرناپچھاڑنابے طاقتغیر متحرکحوالاتیلغوبد دیانتجوڑے میں سے ایکمجبورفاترننگااچاٹمتروککھلی حقیقتکم زورعاجز کرنازیر کرنامفلسخاکساربے چینہم مطلبفرو تنہَم صُحبَتمتنازع فیہبندھا ہوااگھاڑابے دمبے توقعزدہساقطنیچاطاری ہوناناتوانیساتھیبے تدبیراوجھابے وفامعذوربے یار و مدد گارنَنگاآوارہاکیلااحسان مند ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Helpless
What are the meanings of Helpless in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Helpless in Urdu are بے سر و پا - bey sar o pa, لاچار - laa chaar, مجبور - majbuur, عاجز - aajiz, پابہ گل - paa ba gil, ناچار - naa chaar, بے یار و مدد گار - bey yaar o madad gaar, عاری - aari, بے بس - bey bas and زچ - zich. To understand how would you translate the word Helpless in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Helpless or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Helpless synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Helpless. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Helpless in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Helpless in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Helpless with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by helpless?
Meanings of helpless are بے سر و پا - bey sar o pa, لاچار - laa chaar, مجبور - majbuur, عاجز - aajiz, پابہ گل - paa ba gil, ناچار - naa chaar, بے یار و مدد گار - bey yaar o madad gaar, عاری - aari, بے بس - bey bas and زچ - zich
Whats the definition of helpless?
Definition of the helpless are
- unable to manage independently
- lacking in or deprived of strength or power
- unable to function; without help
What is the synonym of helpless?
Synonym of word helpless are absurd, devoid, conscripted, lowly, illogically, restrained, destitute, incapable, compels, prisoner
What are the idioms related to helpless?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word helpless.
- Honest is the cat when the meat is upon the hook
- Sing another song or tune
- The desperate man all things can
- One man can lead a horse to the water but twenty cannot make him drink water
- Pain forces even the innocent to lie
What are the quotes with word helpless?
Here are the quotes with the word helpless in them
- Children also have artistic ability, and there is wisdom in there having it! The more helpless they are, the more instructive are the examples they furnish us and they must be preserved free of corruption from an early age. — Paul Klee
- Work, apart from devotion or love of God, is helpless and cannot stand alone. — Ramakrishna
- Advertising is a business of words, but advertising agencies are infested with men and women who cannot write. They cannot write advertisements, and they cannot write plans. They are helpless as deaf mutes on the stage of the Metropolitan Opera. — David Ogilvy
- Islam is a religion of success. Unlike Christianity, which has as its main image, in the west at least, a man dying in a devastating, disgraceful, helpless death. — Karen Armstrong