Hemisphere meanings in Urdu
Hemisphere meanings in Urdu is نصف کرہ Hemisphere in Urdu. More meanings of hemisphere, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Hemisphere.
- (noun) : either half of the cerebrum
- (noun) : half of the terrestrial globe
- (noun) : half of a sphere
I first learned that there were black people living in some place called other than the United States in the western hemisphere when I was a very little boy, and my father told me that when he was a boy about my age, he wanted to be an Episcopal priest, because he so admired his priest, a black man from someplace called Haiti.
What are the meanings of Hemisphere in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hemisphere in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Hemisphere in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hemisphere or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hemisphere synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hemisphere. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hemisphere in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hemisphere in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hemisphere with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hemisphere?
Whats the definition of hemisphere?
Definition of the hemisphere are
- either half of the cerebrum
- half of the terrestrial globe
- half of a sphere
What are the quotes with word hemisphere?
Here are the quotes with the word hemisphere in them
- I first learned that there were black people living in some place called other than the United States in the western hemisphere when I was a very little boy, and my father told me that when he was a boy about my age, he wanted to be an Episcopal priest, because he so admired his priest, a black man from someplace called Haiti. — Henry Louis Gates
- Most of the southern hemisphere is unexplored. We had more exploration ships down there during Captain Cook's time than now. It's amazing. — Robert Ballard
- Rome - the city of visible history, where the past of a whole hemisphere seems moving in funeral procession with strange ancestral images and trophies gathered from afar. — George Eliot
- Now is the time for the U.S. and the nations of Western Europe who engaged in the slave trade throughout this hemisphere to come forward in a positive way to assist in undoing the harm that was caused by their past colonial policies in the hemisphere. — Charles Rangel