Hence meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Hence.
- (adverb) : (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- (adverb) : from this time
- (adverb) : from this place
More words from Urdu related to Hence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Hence in it
What are the meanings of Hence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hence in Urdu are لہذا - lehaaza and پس - pas. To understand how would you translate the word Hence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hence?
Meanings of hence are لہذا - lehaaza and پس - pas
Whats the definition of hence?
Definition of the hence are
- (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- from this time
- from this place
What is the synonym of hence?
Synonym of word hence are therefore, so, finally, consequently, behind, assuredly, after, then
What are the idioms with the word hence?
Here are the idioms with the word hence in them.
- A thousand years hence the river will run as it did
What are the quotes with word hence?
Here are the quotes with the word hence in them
- There is no end of craving. Hence contentment alone is the best way to happiness. Therefore, acquire contentment. — Sivananda
- Death is the mother of Beauty hence from her, alone, shall come fulfillment to our dreams and our desires. — Wallace Stevens
- Science is analytical, descriptive, informative. Man does not live by bread alone, but by science he attempts to do so. Hence the deadliness of all that is purely scientific. — Eric Gill
- The very essence of the creative is its novelty, and hence we have no standard by which to judge it. — Carl Rogers