Hereditary meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Hereditary.
- (adjective satellite) : inherited or inheritable by established rules (usually legal rules) of descent
- (adjective satellite) : occurring among members of a family usually by heredity
More words related to the meanings of Hereditary
More words from Urdu related to Hereditary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hereditary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Hereditary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hereditary in Urdu are آبائ - aabaa i, جدی - jiddi, نسلی - nasli, پیڑہی در پیڑہی - piirhi dar piirhi and موروثی - mauruusi. To understand how would you translate the word Hereditary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hereditary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hereditary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hereditary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hereditary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hereditary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hereditary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hereditary?
Meanings of hereditary are آبائ - aabaa i, جدی - jiddi, نسلی - nasli, پیڑہی در پیڑہی - piirhi dar piirhi and موروثی - mauruusi
Whats the definition of hereditary?
Definition of the hereditary are
- inherited or inheritable by established rules (usually legal rules) of descent
- occurring among members of a family usually by heredity
What is the synonym of hereditary?
Synonym of word hereditary are congenital, prot, avital, ancestral, agnate, rectiserial, ethionic, fetial, traditional, dynastical
What are the quotes with word hereditary?
Here are the quotes with the word hereditary in them
- A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism. — Carl Sagan
- Of the various forms of government which have prevailed in the world, an hereditary monarchy seems to present the fairest scope for ridicule. — Edward Gibbon
- OUR history begins before we are born. We represent the hereditary influences of our race, and our ancestors virtually live in us. — James Nasmyth
- Capitalism has its weaknesses. But it is capitalism that ended the stranglehold of the hereditary aristocracies, raised the standard of living for most of the world and enabled the emancipation of women. — Camille Paglia