Heresy meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Heresy.
- (noun) : a belief that rejects the orthodox tenets of a religion
- (noun) : any opinions or doctrines at variance with the official or orthodox position
A quest for knowledge is not a war with faith spirituality is not usually an infelicitous amalgam of superstition and philistinism and moral relativism, taken outside midfield, leads inexorably both to heresy and to secular wickedness, which are often identical.
More words related to the meanings of Heresy
More words from Urdu related to Heresy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Heresy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چوکلا مذہبیفجوراختراعغَلَط رَویگمراہیدہریہ پنغیر اہل کتاب ہونازناعدم ایمانغلطیزندقہبَد اعمالیندرتذہنی یا اَخلاقی پَستیدماغی خللنا پارسائیخرابیتشکیکغیر مقلدیسہولا مذہبیتشَرارَتانوکھا کردارمَعمُولی شَکَل سے اِنحرافاپنا دھرم تیاگنفسقپاکھنڈانکارطریقہ کار میں خطاجاہلیتگناہ گاریجدتگُمراہیارتدادبے دینیفتنہسلبیتانحرافادھرمتاریک خیالیآورگیبے اعتمادیخطالامذہبیبَد کارینیا پنخَطا کاریکج رویکفر ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Heresy
What are the meanings of Heresy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Heresy in Urdu are کفر - kufr, گمراہی - gum raahi, بدعت - bidat and الحاد - ilhaad. To understand how would you translate the word Heresy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Heresy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Heresy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Heresy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Heresy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Heresy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Heresy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by heresy?
Meanings of heresy are کفر - kufr, گمراہی - gum raahi, بدعت - bidat and الحاد - ilhaad
Whats the definition of heresy?
Definition of the heresy are
- a belief that rejects the orthodox tenets of a religion
- any opinions or doctrines at variance with the official or orthodox position
What is the synonym of heresy?
Synonym of word heresy are paganism, misguides, innovativeness, negativism, misgoing, unconventionality, infidelity, misgoes, novelty, irreligiousness
What are the idioms related to heresy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word heresy.
- All are not hanged that are condemned
What are the quotes with word heresy?
Here are the quotes with the word heresy in them
- The heresy of one age becomes the orthodoxy of the next. — Helen Keller
- Where I come from, it was a heresy to say you wanted to be in movies, leave alone American movies. — Daniel Day Lewis
- A quest for knowledge is not a war with faith spirituality is not usually an infelicitous amalgam of superstition and philistinism and moral relativism, taken outside midfield, leads inexorably both to heresy and to secular wickedness, which are often identical. — Conrad Black
- All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man. — Henry David Thoreau