Heroic meanings in Urdu
Heroic meanings in Urdu is بہادرانہ Heroic in Urdu. More meanings of heroic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Heroic.
- (adjective satellite) : very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary (especially in size or scale)
- (adjective satellite) : of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
- (adjective satellite) : having or displaying qualities appropriate for heroes
- (adjective) : relating to or characteristic of heroes of antiquity
- (adjective satellite) : showing extreme courage; especially of actions courageously undertaken in desperation as a last resort
- (noun) : a verse form suited to the treatment of heroic or elevated themes; dactylic hexameter or iambic pentameter
More words from Urdu related to Heroic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Heroic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Heroic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Heroic in Urdu is بہادرانہ - bahaaduraanah. To understand how would you translate the word Heroic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Heroic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Heroic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Heroic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Heroic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Heroic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Heroic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by heroic?
Meaning of heroic is بہادرانہ - bahaaduraanah
Whats the definition of heroic?
Definition of the heroic are
- very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary (especially in size or scale)
- of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
- having or displaying qualities appropriate for heroes
- relating to or characteristic of heroes of antiquity
- showing extreme courage; especially of actions courageously undertaken in desperation as a last resort
- a verse form suited to the treatment of heroic or elevated themes; dactylic hexameter or iambic pentameter
What is the synonym of heroic?
Synonym of word heroic are gallantly, manly, knightly, valorously, manfully
What are the quotes with word heroic?
Here are the quotes with the word heroic in them
- The Border Ballads, for instance, and the Robin Hood Ballads, clearly suppose a state of society which is nothing but a very circumscribed and not very important heroic age. — Lascelles Abercrombie
- The balance of private good and general welfare is at the bottom of civilized morals but the morals of the Heroic Age are founded on individuality, and on nothing else. — Lascelles Abercrombie
- The reason can only be this: heroic poetry depends on an heroic age, and an age is heroic because of what it is, not because of what it does. — Lascelles Abercrombie
- Courtesy is a silver lining around the dark clouds of civilization it is the best part of refinement and in many ways, an art of heroic beauty in the vast gallery of man's cruelty and baseness. — Bryant H.McGill