Him meanings in Urdu
|I know him||میں اسے جانتا ہوں|
|I surprised him||میں اسے حیرت میں ڈالتا تھا|
|She can ask him||وہ ان سے پوچھ سکتی ہے|
|She chooses him||وہ اس کا انتخاب کرتی ہے|
|She is like him||وہ اس کی طرح ہے|
|She thanked him||وہ ان کا شکریہ ادا کرتی تھی|
|They advised him||انہوں نے اسے مشورہ دیا|
|They lied about him||انھوں نے اس کے متعلق جھوٹ بولا|
|They met him||وہ ان سے ملے|
|We forgive him||ہم اسے معاف کریں|
|Without him||ان کے بغیر|
More words from Urdu related to Him
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Him meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Him in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Him
What are the meanings of Him in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Him in Urdu are اس کو - us ko and اسے - usey. To understand how would you translate the word Him in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Him or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Him synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Him. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Him in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Him in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Him with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by him?
Meanings of him are اس کو - us ko and اسے - usey
Whats the definition of him?
Definition of the him are
What is the synonym of him?
Synonym of word him are to that, how
What are the idioms with the word him?
Here are the idioms with the word him in them.
- A thief passes for a gentleman when thieving has made him rich
- All is well with him who is beloved of his neighbours
- All mankind is beholden to him that is kind to the good
- All nobility is lost in him whose only merit is in birth
- Allowance is to be made for him who first attempts a thing
What are the idioms related to him?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word him.
- Business and action strengthen the brain but much study weaknes it
- Happy is the physician who is called in at the end of the illness
- He hath no leisure that useth it not
- He is not lost who comes at last
- He that has no conscience has nothing
What are the quotes with word him?
Here are the quotes with the word him in them
- I find that a man is as old as his work. If his work keeps him from moving forward, he will look forward with the work. — William Ernest Hocking
- He who is of calm and happy nature will hardly feel the pressure of age, but to him who is of an opposite disposition youth and age are equally a burden. — Plato
- Youngsters of the age of two and three are endowed with extraordinary strength. They can lift a dog twice their own weight and dump him into the bathtub. — Erma Bombeck
- Study until twenty-five, investigation until forty, profession until sixty, at which age I would have him retired on a double allowance. — Thomas Moore
How to use him in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use him in a sentence.
- I know him — میں اسے جانتا ہوں
- I surprised him — میں اسے حیرت میں ڈالتا تھا
- She can ask him — وہ ان سے پوچھ سکتی ہے
- She chooses him — وہ اس کا انتخاب کرتی ہے
- She is like him — وہ اس کی طرح ہے