Himself meanings in Urdu
The stars shall fade away, the sun himself Grow dim with age, and nature sink in years, But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth, Unhurt amidst the wars of elements, The wrecks of matter, and the crush of worlds.
More words from Urdu related to Himself
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Himself meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Himself in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Himself
What are the meanings of Himself in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Himself in Urdu are خود - khod, آپ ہی - aap hi, وہ خود - woh khud and آپ - aap. To understand how would you translate the word Himself in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Himself or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Himself synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Himself. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Himself in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Himself in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Himself with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by himself?
Meanings of himself are خود - khod, آپ ہی - aap hi, وہ خود - woh khud and آپ - aap
Whats the definition of himself?
Definition of the himself are
What is the synonym of himself?
Synonym of word himself are oneself, number one, itself, helmet, involuntarily, themselves, herself, yos, personally, usself
What are the idioms with the word himself?
Here are the idioms with the word himself in them.
- A crow is never the whiter for washing himself often
- A man is old as he feels himself to be
- Each bird loves to hear himself sing
- Every one thinks himself able to give advice to another
- Everyone thinks himself able to advise others
What are the idioms related to himself?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word himself.
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
- A good presence is a letter of recommendation
- A good swordsman is not a quarreller
- A lump of selfishness
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
What are the quotes with word himself?
Here are the quotes with the word himself in them
- While one finds company in himself and his pursuits, he cannot feel old, no matter what his years may be. — Amos Bronson Alcott
- Old age realizes the dreams of youth: look at Dean Swift in his youth he built an asylum for the insane, in his old age he was himself an inmate. — Soren Kierkegaard
- The stars shall fade away, the sun himself Grow dim with age, and nature sink in years, But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth, Unhurt amidst the wars of elements, The wrecks of matter, and the crush of worlds. — Joseph Addison
- There is no self-knowledge but an historical one. No one knows what he himself is who does not know his fellow men, especially the most prominent one of the community, the master's master, the genius of the age. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel