His meanings in Urdu
His meanings in Urdu is اس کا His in Urdu. More meanings of his, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
|He shaved his beard||وہ اپنی داڑھی مونڈھتا تھا|
|His chickens||اس کے مرغ|
|How far is this?||یہ کتنا دور ہے؟|
|How much is this?||یہ کتنا ہوتا ہے؟|
|What is this?||یہ کیا ہے؟|
More words from Urdu related to His
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word His meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word His in it
What are the meanings of His in Urdu?
Meanings of the word His in Urdu is اس کا - us ka. To understand how would you translate the word His in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to His or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered His synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word His. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use His in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say His in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of His with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by his?
Meaning of his is اس کا - us ka
Whats the definition of his?
Definition of the his are
What is the synonym of his?
Synonym of word his are her, its
What are the idioms with the word his?
Here are the idioms with the word his in them.
- A bad cook licks his own fingers
- A bad workman always quarrels with his tools
- A bad workman quarrels with his tools
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- A fool tongue is long enough to cut his throat
What are the quotes with word his?
Here are the quotes with the word his in them
- Alas, after a certain age every man is responsible for his face. — Albert Camus
- As long as any adult thinks that he, like the parents and teachers of old, can become introspective, invoking his own youth to understand the youth before him, he is lost. — Margaret Mead
- While one finds company in himself and his pursuits, he cannot feel old, no matter what his years may be. — Amos Bronson Alcott
- I find that a man is as old as his work. If his work keeps him from moving forward, he will look forward with the work. — William Ernest Hocking
How to use his in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use his in a sentence.
- He shaved his beard — وہ اپنی داڑھی مونڈھتا تھا
- His chickens — اس کے مرغ
- How far is this? — یہ کتنا دور ہے؟
- How much is this? — یہ کتنا ہوتا ہے؟
- What is this? — یہ کیا ہے؟