Hobby meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Hobby.
- (noun) : small Old World falcon formerly trained and flown at small birds
- (noun) : a child's plaything consisting of an imitation horse mounted on rockers; the child straddles it and pretends to ride
- (noun) : an auxiliary activity
I wanted to be a mechanic. When I was 14 I wanted to quit school and go work on my car. But my dad said Son, you shouldn't do that. You should stay in school until your education is finished, and when you're done, don't make your hobby your job.
More words related to the meanings of Hobby
More words from Urdu related to Hobby
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hobby meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قیاس کرناپریتقبضہجانب داریلگناتن دہیجان فشانیگرم جوشیچاہنابہاناحسرتخواہشرباطرف داریتھوڑا سا کھانا یا پیناترنگحرصپسند کرناخواہش کرنے کے قابللپکاتصرفدھندالطفسرگرمیولولہ مندیتیجمقصددعویٰہڑکناذکاوتجی لگاناجانِب داریپیشہچاؤجذبہمطلبتصور کرناچاہتگرمیخود غرضیقبضہٴ اراضیوظیفہلذتشوقتمناگہرا شغفخوابلگیآرزو مندیرجحان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hobby
What are the meanings of Hobby in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hobby in Urdu are شوق - shauq and مشغلہ - mashghalah. To understand how would you translate the word Hobby in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hobby or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hobby synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hobby. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hobby in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hobby in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hobby with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hobby?
Meanings of hobby are شوق - shauq and مشغلہ - mashghalah
Whats the definition of hobby?
Definition of the hobby are
- small Old World falcon formerly trained and flown at small birds
- a child's plaything consisting of an imitation horse mounted on rockers; the child straddles it and pretends to ride
- an auxiliary activity
What is the synonym of hobby?
Synonym of word hobby are fondlings, earnestness, avocation, zeal, fondlers, ploy, yearning, fondled, obduredness, taste
What are the idioms related to hobby?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hobby.
- Delays increase desires and sometimes extinguish them
- Nothing is impossible to a willing mind
- Put one shoulder to the wheel
- Put ones shoulder to the wheel
- To seek
What are the quotes with word hobby?
Here are the quotes with the word hobby in them
- Some broad themes brought me where I am today. At a very young age, my hobby became thinking and finding connections. — Dean Kamen
- I've never really had a hobby, unless you count art, which the IRS once told me I had to declare as a hobby since I hadn't made money with it. — Laurie Anderson
- I wanted to be a mechanic. When I was 14 I wanted to quit school and go work on my car. But my dad said Son, you shouldn't do that. You should stay in school until your education is finished, and when you're done, don't make your hobby your job. — Eric Bana
- That's a hobby of mine - to do whatever I can for unusual for-hire creative projects. I am waiting for someone to really challenge me - obviously I'm often approached to do film related work, but I would be very happy to design a bar or an amusement park ride. I would love to be an imagineer! — Roman Coppola