Hole meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Hole.
- (noun) : an opening deliberately made in or through something
- (noun) : one playing period (from tee to green) on a golf course
- (noun) : an opening into or through something
- (noun) : a depression hollowed out of solid matter
- (noun) : an unoccupied space
- (noun) : a fault
- (noun) : informal terms for the mouth
- (verb) : make holes in
- (verb) : hit the ball into the hole
The artist one day falls through a hole in the brambles, and from that moment he is following the dark rapids of an underground river which may sometimes flow so near to the surface that the laughing picnic parties are heard above.
More words related to the meanings of Hole
More words from Urdu related to Hole
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hole meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دفعہپھانکمنہ میں دھر لینابٹواراجھری یا نالی بناناکھولناکسرخلوت گاہشاہی سلسلہپولاتکہخولاٹکاؤآکارگھر کوآستانہتڑاقے کارَفتارجورو بچےٹپکناچھوٹا سا روزن ناموزونیتگھرانَہبابجائے انگشتبے خیالیٹکڑے ٹکڑے کرناڈھاٹھی دیناکاشانہکھوکھلابانسری کا سوراخماجراروڑاشکلولایتیبوسہ لینے والاکالمدروازہچہرادارسرچشمہروزنقِسمَتمنفخچُولعرصہرخنہمونہرالمسکنمالک ...
Idioms with the word Hole in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hole
What are the meanings of Hole in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hole in Urdu are خانہ - khaanah, منہ - munh, رخنہ - rakhnah, روزن - rozan, گھر - ghar, سوراخ - suuraakh, سال - saal and چھید - chheyd. To understand how would you translate the word Hole in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hole or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hole synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hole. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hole in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hole in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hole with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hole?
Meanings of hole are خانہ - khaanah, منہ - munh, رخنہ - rakhnah, روزن - rozan, گھر - ghar, سوراخ - suuraakh, سال - saal and چھید - chheyd
Whats the definition of hole?
Definition of the hole are
- an opening deliberately made in or through something
- one playing period (from tee to green) on a golf course
- an opening into or through something
- a depression hollowed out of solid matter
- an unoccupied space
- a fault
- informal terms for the mouth
- make holes in
- hit the ball into the hole
What is the synonym of hole?
Synonym of word hole are dwelling, gob, breach, cranny, birthplace, opening, columns, face, gap, crevice
What are the idioms with the word hole?
Here are the idioms with the word hole in them.
- A hole in one coat
- Make a hole in water
- Pick a hole in one's coat
- To pick hole in
What are the idioms related to hole?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hole.
- He that is not handsome at twenty nor strong at thirty nor rich at forty nor wise at fifty will never be handsometrong rich or wise
- Year after year
- We give to the rich and take from the poor
- Great talkers are like leaky pitchers everything runs out
- Pinhole photography
What are the quotes with word hole?
Here are the quotes with the word hole in them
- I would hope that understanding and reconciliation are not limited to the 19th hole alone. — Gerald R.Ford
- The artist one day falls through a hole in the brambles, and from that moment he is following the dark rapids of an underground river which may sometimes flow so near to the surface that the laughing picnic parties are heard above. — Cyril Connolly
- I'm a big fan of Courtney Love. I love Hole and I love her acting and I love her attitude. I just hope I never meet her in a dark alley. — Jeff Ross
- My ace in the hole as a human being used to be my capacity for remembering birthdays. I worked at it. Whenever I made a new friend, I made a point of finding out his or her birthday early on, and I would record it in my Filofax calendar. — Susan Orlean