Homely meanings in Urdu
Homely meanings in Urdu are مالوف, جانا پہچانا, گھریلو, بے تصنع, غیر متمدن, تکلفات سے بری, رکھڑا, بن چھلا, ناتراشیدہ, ان گھڑ, کھردرا, روکھا, بے بناوٹ, سیدھا سادہ, سادہ, قدیم Homely in Urdu. More meanings of homely, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Homely.
- (adjective satellite) : plain and unpretentious
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in physical beauty or proportion
- (adjective satellite) : without artificial refinement or elegance
- (adjective satellite) : having a feeling of home; cozy and comfortable
My problem was that I was blond. There were no heroes with blond hair. Robert Taylor and Henry Fonda, they all had dark hair. The only one I found was Van Johnson, who wasn't too cool. He was a nice, homely American boy. So I created my own image. It worked.
More words related to the meanings of Homely
More words from Urdu related to Homely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Homely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
راست بازمتوطنصحیحمحترمبے سلیقہقبیلہسردلمحاتی طور پربلا تکلفدانے دارمحضفطری حالت میںمد شخصیضعیف الاعتقادمِحضضعیفغیر شائستہوحشیگنٹھیلیمرناافسُردہمقدمقدیماندرونیبے تصنعپونچھناپلا ہواخراش دارچٹانواجبغیر آراستہآوازنِس کپٹغیر پیچیدہفطرتیطبع زادنیچپھٹکلخانوادہادنیپھوئڑسن رسیدہترش روسپاٹکج اخلاقان گھڑتیکھاعمرسیدہعلمیشریف ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Homely
What are the meanings of Homely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Homely in Urdu are کھردرا - khurdura, قدیم - qadiim, بے تصنع, سادہ - saadah, گھریلو - ghareylu, روکھا - ruukha, ناتراشیدہ - naa taraashiidah, مالوف - maaluuf, جانا پہچانا - jaana paehchaana, ان گھڑ - an ghar, بے بناوٹ - bey banaawat and سیدھا سادہ - siidha saadah. To understand how would you translate the word Homely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Homely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Homely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Homely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Homely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Homely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Homely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by homely?
Meanings of homely are کھردرا - khurdura, قدیم - qadiim, بے تصنع, سادہ - saadah, گھریلو - ghareylu, روکھا - ruukha, ناتراشیدہ - naa taraashiidah, مالوف - maaluuf, جانا پہچانا - jaana paehchaana, ان گھڑ - an ghar, بے بناوٹ - bey banaawat and سیدھا سادہ - siidha saadah
Whats the definition of homely?
Definition of the homely are
- plain and unpretentious
- lacking in physical beauty or proportion
- without artificial refinement or elegance
- having a feeling of home; cozy and comfortable
What is the synonym of homely?
Synonym of word homely are rough, antiquated, naive, simps, roughies, graminifolious, gharries, bluff, stipula, ingenuous
What are the idioms related to homely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word homely.
- Facts are stubborn things
- Wash one dirty linen in piblic
- A hungry man is an angry man
- Hunger find no fault with the cook
- The older the blood the less the pride
What are the quotes with word homely?
Here are the quotes with the word homely in them
- My problem was that I was blond. There were no heroes with blond hair. Robert Taylor and Henry Fonda, they all had dark hair. The only one I found was Van Johnson, who wasn't too cool. He was a nice, homely American boy. So I created my own image. It worked. — Michael Caine
- Good-looking individuals are treated better than homely ones in virtually every social situation, from dating to trial by jury. — Martha Beck
- Show me a genuine case of platonic friendship, and I shall show you two old or homely faces. — Austin O'Malley
- I wish our clever young poets would remember my homely definitions of prose and poetry that is, prose = words in their best order - poetry = the best words in the best order. — Samuel Taylor Coleridge