Honesty meanings in Urdu
Honesty meanings in Urdu are ایمانداری, راست بازی, ایمان داری, صداقت, راستی, سچائی, راستگی, سچائ, بے ریائی, خلوص, تدین, صدق, دیانت داری, دیانت Honesty in Urdu. More meanings of honesty, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Honesty.
- (noun) : the quality of being honest
- (noun) : southeastern European plant cultivated for its fragrant purplish flowers and round flat papery silver-white seedpods that are used for indoor decoration
See, the 'On the Road' that came out in 1957 was censored. A lot of the honesty of it, the bitter honesty, is in the original scroll version that came out in 2007 on the 50-year anniversary. Back then, there was so much post-Second World War fear that was imposed on everybody - 'You must live life this way' - and these guys were bored.
More words related to the meanings of Honesty
More words from Urdu related to Honesty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Honesty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اعتمادیتوصفہمواریمداراعدلصدقکھرا پنسادہ دلیسچا بیانحقیقتمخلصیگورا پنامر مسلمہاطاعتمعقولیتایمان داریمستعدنیکیبرابریصاف گوئمنصف مزاجیاصلیتدرستیصِدَق گوئیتوصیفزر پيشگیبے ریائستھرائیفَرض کی بَجا آوَریکشادگیدیانتداریمصروفراستبازیاستقامتکلیتوفاعدالتصداقتسَچّائیسعادتٹوکن ادائيگیچاؤنرمل تائینمَک حَلالیبالکلکشادہ دلیراست بازیدرپےہنرپاکیزگی ...
Idioms with the word Honesty in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Honesty
What are the meanings of Honesty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Honesty in Urdu are صداقت - sadaaqat, خلوص - khuluus, سچائی - Sachai, راست بازی - raast baazi, راستی - raasti, ایمان داری - iimaan daari, صدق - sidq, سچائ - sachchaa i, دیانت داری - diyaanat daari and ایمانداری - Eimandari. To understand how would you translate the word Honesty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Honesty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Honesty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Honesty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Honesty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Honesty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Honesty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by honesty?
Meanings of honesty are صداقت - sadaaqat, خلوص - khuluus, سچائی - Sachai, راست بازی - raast baazi, راستی - raasti, ایمان داری - iimaan daari, صدق - sidq, سچائ - sachchaa i, دیانت داری - diyaanat daari and ایمانداری - Eimandari
Whats the definition of honesty?
Definition of the honesty are
- the quality of being honest
- southeastern European plant cultivated for its fragrant purplish flowers and round flat papery silver-white seedpods that are used for indoor decoration
What is the synonym of honesty?
Synonym of word honesty are earnest, concaveness, circumstantiable, truthy, rectitude, credibility, sincerity, canonicalness, trueness, integrity
What are the idioms with the word honesty?
Here are the idioms with the word honesty in them.
- Deceit is in haste but honesty can stay a fair measure
- Knavery may serve a turn but honesty never fails
- Knavery may serve a turn; but honesty never fails
- There is always less money less wisdom and less honesty than people imagine
What are the idioms related to honesty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word honesty.
- Honest men fear neither the light nor the dark
- Truth does not always seen true
- Truth is trut to the end of the reckoning
- From the bottom of one heart
- In good faith
What are the quotes with word honesty?
Here are the quotes with the word honesty in them
- See, the 'On the Road' that came out in 1957 was censored. A lot of the honesty of it, the bitter honesty, is in the original scroll version that came out in 2007 on the 50-year anniversary. Back then, there was so much post-Second World War fear that was imposed on everybody - 'You must live life this way' - and these guys were bored. — Garrett Hedlund
- Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad. — Salvador Dali
- I am afraid we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy. — George Bernard Shaw
- The trite saying that honesty is the best policy has met with the just criticism that honesty is not policy. The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy. — Robert E. Lee