Honor meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Honor.
- (noun) : a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- (noun) : a woman's virtue or chastity
- (noun) : the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- (noun) : the state of being honored
- (verb) : accept as pay
- (verb) : bestow honor or rewards upon
He's this amazing ambassador for all superheroes. What we've made as a film not only examines that but is also an amazing adventure story. It's been an honor to work on. As a comic book fan, Superman is like the Rosetta Stone of all superheroes.
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
More words from Urdu related to Honor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Honor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Honor
What are the meanings of Honor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Honor in Urdu is عزت - izzat. To understand how would you translate the word Honor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Honor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Honor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Honor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Honor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Honor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Honor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by honor?
Meaning of honor is عزت - izzat
Whats the definition of honor?
Definition of the honor are
- a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- a woman's virtue or chastity
- the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- the state of being honored
- accept as pay
- bestow honor or rewards upon
What is the synonym of honor?
Synonym of word honor are honestation, esteems, honorableness, reverence, respectability, respect, reputation, honour, glory, esteem
What are the idioms related to honor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word honor.
- He that respects not is not respected
- Neither to seek nor to despise honour
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
- Respect a man he will do the more
- Virtue brings honour and honour vanity
What are the quotes with word honor?
Here are the quotes with the word honor in them
- Say not that honor is the child of boldness, nor believe thou that the hazard of life alone can pay the price of it: it is not to the action that it is due, but to the manner of performing it. — Akhenaton
- I've been through the process qualifying for the World Cup, which is an amazing, two-year process. It was an honor to represent the U.S. and to represent the city of Los Angeles and California. — Cobi Jones
- He's this amazing ambassador for all superheroes. What we've made as a film not only examines that but is also an amazing adventure story. It's been an honor to work on. As a comic book fan, Superman is like the Rosetta Stone of all superheroes. — Zack Snyder
- It's an honor putting art above politics. Politics can be seductive in terms of things reductive to the soul. — Robert Redford
How to use honor in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use honor in a sentence.
- Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country. — مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے