Horrific meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Horrific.
- (adjective satellite) : causing fear or dread or terror
- (adjective satellite) : grossly offensive to decency or morality; causing horror
There are more than 300,000 families in the Gulf region that lost their homes and are waiting for peace of mind. The hurricane exposed the sad reality of poverty in America. We saw, in all its horrific detail, the vulnerabilities of living in inadequate housing and the heartbreak of losing one's home.
It's only fair that stable gay relationships of long standing should have the same rights and responsibilities as married couples. I know the image of gay marriage is to some people horrific and ludicrous.
More words related to the meanings of Horrific
More words from Urdu related to Horrific
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Horrific meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اچانکمردہ ساپیلارعب دارعجوبہ صفتاداسبے ہنگمہول ناکخونخوارسنگ دلمتذبذبتخویف آمیزلاش جیسابھداتیرہنفرت انگیزخوفناک طریقے سےدھندلاہیبت ناکبد شکلرنجیدہبد رنگرُعب داردرندہ خوخطرناکہراساںدیوساچشم نُمائی کرنے والاگندادہشتناککڑاظالِمغیر فطریمردہبدقطعغمگینمہلکمرعُوب کُندرشتصدمہ پہنچانے والابھیانکعفریتیاندھیراقبیحمُصیبت انگیزناجائزسَختخوفناکتہدیدیزرد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Horrific
What are the meanings of Horrific in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Horrific in Urdu are خوفناک - khauf naak, ڈراؤنا - daraa ona and بد شکل - bad shakl. To understand how would you translate the word Horrific in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Horrific or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Horrific synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Horrific. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Horrific in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Horrific in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Horrific with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by horrific?
Meanings of horrific are خوفناک - khauf naak, ڈراؤنا - daraa ona and بد شکل - bad shakl
Whats the definition of horrific?
Definition of the horrific are
- causing fear or dread or terror
- grossly offensive to decency or morality; causing horror
What is the synonym of horrific?
Synonym of word horrific are drouthiest, scrouging, spookery, dreadful, terrifical, terrifying, hair raising, dreadly, scowdering, dire
What are the idioms related to horrific?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word horrific.
- A fair face may hid a foul heart
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
- All that glitters is not gold
- All things change nothing perishes
- Do not trust to appearance
What are the quotes with word horrific?
Here are the quotes with the word horrific in them
- There are more than 300,000 families in the Gulf region that lost their homes and are waiting for peace of mind. The hurricane exposed the sad reality of poverty in America. We saw, in all its horrific detail, the vulnerabilities of living in inadequate housing and the heartbreak of losing one's home. — Harry Connick, Jr.
- Sometimes the only way to deal with horrific things in life is through a dark sense of humor. — Margaret Cho
- It's only fair that stable gay relationships of long standing should have the same rights and responsibilities as married couples. I know the image of gay marriage is to some people horrific and ludicrous. — Ian Mckellen
- I kind of came to the conclusion after I did finally get married that love and relationships are just a series of horrific losses with hopefully one win. — Justin Halpern