Horse meanings in Urdu
Horse meanings in Urdu are اشو, اسپ, گھوڑا, باز, مرکب, چڑھنا, ترنگ, رخش, رہ ور, سواری کرنا, گھوڑے پر سوار ہونا, گھوڑے پر چڑھنا, شبدیز Horse in Urdu. More meanings of horse, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Horse.
- (noun) : solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- (noun) : a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- (noun) : a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- (verb) : provide with a horse or horses
- (noun) : a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
Every child senses, with all the horse sense that's in him, that any parent is angry inside when children misbehave and they dread more the anger that is rarely or never expressed openly, wondering how awful it might be.
More words related to the meanings of Horse
More words from Urdu related to Horse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Horse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جھالکھَڑے ہو جاناچڑھانامخلوط ہوناترقیسفینہصدمہبلند کرناخولبلوراترنامختلفخُودبینیسودا بیچنافضلدباناعُقابرخشولولہصاعقہمن ماناتلون مزاجیافزوں کرناآمیزہگھگیجہازجلاناپہاڑاِتّحَادفاعلروشنیکھولناکج دُھراجوتترازوبازگاڑی چلانالہرتارا چمکنااضافہ کرناآمیز کرنابلنگنابرتنروشنٹیلاچوغہخیالچمکگُنابَاطل پندار ذات ...
Idioms with the word Horse in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Horse
What are the meanings of Horse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Horse in Urdu are مرکب - murakkab, ترنگ - tarang, چڑھنا - charhna, گھوڑا - ghora, رخش - rakhsh, باز - baaz and سواری کرنا - sawaari karna. To understand how would you translate the word Horse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Horse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Horse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Horse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Horse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Horse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Horse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by horse?
Meanings of horse are مرکب - murakkab, ترنگ - tarang, چڑھنا - charhna, گھوڑا - ghora, رخش - rakhsh, باز - baaz and سواری کرنا - sawaari karna
Whats the definition of horse?
Definition of the horse are
- solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- provide with a horse or horses
- a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
What is the synonym of horse?
Synonym of word horse are vehicle, war horse, confix, ascend, steed, multiplex, lightning, vagary, composites, overswell
What are the idioms with the word horse?
Here are the idioms with the word horse in them.
- A good horse never lacks a saddle
- A good horse should be seldom spurred
- A hired horse never tired
- A man in a passion rides a horse that runs away with him
- A man without religion is like a horse without bridle
What are the idioms related to horse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word horse.
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Birds of feather flock together
- The sparrow flying behind the hawk thinks the hawk is fleeing
- Set spurs to
- The thief is sorry that he is to be hanged but not that he is a thief
What are the quotes with word horse?
Here are the quotes with the word horse in them
- I grew up loving horses. I was relatively obsessed, starting with my rocking horse at age 2, all the way through my painting and drawing phase. — Diane Lane
- Every child senses, with all the horse sense that's in him, that any parent is angry inside when children misbehave and they dread more the anger that is rarely or never expressed openly, wondering how awful it might be. — Benjamin Spock
- Take care to sell your horse before he dies. The art of life is passing losses on. — Robert Frost
- For what the horse does under compulsion, as Simon also observes, is done without understanding and there is no beauty in it either, any more than if one should whip and spur a dancer. — Xenophon