Hostile meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Hostile.
- (adjective satellite) : very unfavorable to life or growth
- (adjective) : characterized by enmity or ill will
- (adjective satellite) : impossible to bring into friendly accord
- (adjective) : not belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
- (noun) : troops belonging to the enemy's military forces
- (adjective satellite) : unsolicited and resisted by the management of the target company (used of attempts to buy or take control of a business)
More words related to the meanings of Hostile
More words from Urdu related to Hostile
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hostile meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سن مکھ کامتضاداختلاف کرنے والاحریفبھانت بھانتناکارہخطرناککینہ پرورگرفت کرنے والامتناقضسن مکھبے میللاک دارباغیزرعی غُلامبد کارزہریلابپریترو برو کابرعکسلڑائ پر در پےدرجنطرح طرح کےجُرم بالا کاخبیثہبدنوعذر دارمنافیمتقابلغیر مطابققسم قسم کابراعنادیشیطانرقیبانہخلافمخاصمبے جوڑہم سردشمنغُنڈابَد قِماشوں کی طرَحغیر مقلدبد گورقیبمُتضادبل مقابلغير مشابہجدا جداکمینہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hostile
What are the meanings of Hostile in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hostile in Urdu are دشمن - dushman, مخالف - mukhaalif, لڑائ پر در پے - laraa i par dar paey, دشمنانہ - dushmanaanah and بداندیش - Bud'andesh. To understand how would you translate the word Hostile in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hostile or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hostile synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hostile. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hostile in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hostile in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hostile with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hostile?
Meanings of hostile are دشمن - dushman, مخالف - mukhaalif, لڑائ پر در پے - laraa i par dar paey, دشمنانہ - dushmanaanah and بداندیش - Bud'andesh
Whats the definition of hostile?
Definition of the hostile are
- very unfavorable to life or growth
- characterized by enmity or ill will
- impossible to bring into friendly accord
- not belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
- troops belonging to the enemy's military forces
- unsolicited and resisted by the management of the target company (used of attempts to buy or take control of a business)
What is the synonym of hostile?
Synonym of word hostile are inimical, adversary, opposeless, fiend, various, antlike, oppugnant, adverser, rival, opposite
What are the idioms related to hostile?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hostile.
- Be opposite with
- In point
- Over against
- Set one face against
- Set oneself against
What are the quotes with word hostile?
Here are the quotes with the word hostile in them
- In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty. — Thomas Jefferson
- For all of nature's wonder and beauty, it is also hostile and unpredictable. — Liam Neeson
- I can't understand why the Democratic parties seem so hostile to economic growth and business. — Jack Kemp
- Obama has no power to change American policy because there are people who specialize in drawing these policies, which have been and still are hostile towards Islam. — Muqtada al Sadr