Housewife meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Housewife.
- (noun) : a wife who manages a household while her husband earns the family income
More words from Urdu related to Housewife
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Housewife meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Housewife
What are the meanings of Housewife in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Housewife in Urdu are بیوی - biiwi, صاحب خانہ - saahab e khaanah and گھر والی - ghar waali. To understand how would you translate the word Housewife in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Housewife or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Housewife synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Housewife. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Housewife in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Housewife in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Housewife with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by housewife?
Meanings of housewife are بیوی - biiwi, صاحب خانہ - saahab e khaanah and گھر والی - ghar waali
Whats the definition of housewife?
Definition of the housewife are
- a wife who manages a household while her husband earns the family income
What is the synonym of housewife?
Synonym of word housewife are frau, householder, host, wife, wifehood, missus
What are the idioms related to housewife?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word housewife.
- Who lets his wife go to every feast and his horse drink at every waterhall neither have good wife nor good horse
- A bad jack may have as bad a jill
- A cheerful wife is the joy of life
- A good husband makes a good wife
- A good wife and health are a man's best wealth
What are the quotes with word housewife?
Here are the quotes with the word housewife in them
- The average housewife goes to the restaurant to relax and enjoy the food. But when Eva walks in, she becomes the center of attention. — Eva Gabor
- The corporate woman has been defined as the 'liberated woman' and I see that as the exact opposite. I think she now is more enslaved, maybe even more than the housewife was because she's so out of her power, and imitating male power is not female power. — Kenny Loggins