Housing meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Housing.
- (noun) : stable gear consisting of a decorated covering for a horse, especially (formerly) for a warhorse
- (noun) : a protective cover designed to contain or support a mechanical component
- (noun) : structures collectively in which people are housed
Let's not leave an educational vacuum to be filled by religious extremists who go to families who have no other option and offer meals, housing and some form of education. If we are going to combat extremism then we must educate those very same children.
More words related to the meanings of Housing
More words from Urdu related to Housing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Housing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بُودوباشآسدار الاماناوٹسمائمدد دینااستھانتائید کرنامرمت کرناحریمکھپتنشیمنگنججنگلاوسعتباربار آنا جاناباڑھ لگاناقوتپلاٹکناگنجائشآسراجھولجائے سکونتجیسے موسمبندرگاہحمایتتائیدچارہگھر کوپشت پر ہونامرمتاوٹ کی جگہپناہگوشہٴ عافیتسل,عمارتروکعِلاقہاڈہولایتیسنبھالناامانمکان یا گھر میں رکھناکمراملکیت کی سندگھرحویلیکِسی خطرےسر چھپانے کی جگہ دیناکٹِہرا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Housing
What are the meanings of Housing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Housing in Urdu are پناہ - panaah, مکان - makaan, ہاؤسنگ - Housingu, بسیرا - baseyra and زین پوش. To understand how would you translate the word Housing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Housing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Housing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Housing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Housing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Housing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Housing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by housing?
Meanings of housing are پناہ - panaah, مکان - makaan, ہاؤسنگ - Housingu, بسیرا - baseyra and زین پوش
Whats the definition of housing?
Definition of the housing are
- stable gear consisting of a decorated covering for a horse, especially (formerly) for a warhorse
- a protective cover designed to contain or support a mechanical component
- structures collectively in which people are housed
What is the synonym of housing?
Synonym of word housing are sheltering, moun, shellacked, housesit, asylums, whereabouts, sheltered, houseling, proper place, support
What are the idioms related to housing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word housing.
- A mountain and a river are good neighbours
- Harbour refuge
- To take refuge
- A house pulled down is half rebuilt
- A man's house is his castle
What are the quotes with word housing?
Here are the quotes with the word housing in them
- We should concentrate our work not only to a separated housing problem but housing involved in our daily work and all the other functions of the city. — Alvar Aalto
- Let's not leave an educational vacuum to be filled by religious extremists who go to families who have no other option and offer meals, housing and some form of education. If we are going to combat extremism then we must educate those very same children. — Hillary Clinton
- Racism cannot be cured solely by attacking some of the results it produces, like discrimination in housing or in education. — Sargent Shriver
- In Britain, the centrally prescribed welfare to work system short-changes the young unemployed. Transport, housing and education are over centralised. — David Miliband