Humanistic meanings in Urdu
Humanistic meanings in Urdu is انسان دوستانہ Humanistic in Urdu. More meanings of humanistic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Humanistic.
- (adjective) : pertaining to or concerned with the humanities
- (adjective) : of or pertaining to a philosophy asserting human dignity and man's capacity for fulfillment through reason and scientific method and often rejecting religion
- (adjective) : of or pertaining to Renaissance humanism
- (adjective satellite) : marked by humanistic values and devotion to human welfare
What are the meanings of Humanistic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Humanistic in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Humanistic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Humanistic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Humanistic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Humanistic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Humanistic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Humanistic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Humanistic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by humanistic?
Whats the definition of humanistic?
Definition of the humanistic are
- pertaining to or concerned with the humanities
- of or pertaining to a philosophy asserting human dignity and man's capacity for fulfillment through reason and scientific method and often rejecting religion
- of or pertaining to Renaissance humanism
- marked by humanistic values and devotion to human welfare
What are the quotes with word humanistic?
Here are the quotes with the word humanistic in them
- In nearly every religion I am aware of, there is a variation of the golden rule. And even for the non-religious, it is a tenet of people who believe in humanistic principles. — Hillary Clinton
- Internationalism on the other hand admits that spiritual achievements have their roots deep in national life from this national consciousness art and literature derive their character and strength and on it even many of the humanistic sciences are firmly based. — Christian Lous Lange