Humanity meanings in Urdu
Humanity meanings in Urdu are خلقیت, نیک کام, اخلاق کریمانہ, رحمدلی, خدا ترسی, نوع انسان, فطرت انسان, مذہب انسانیت, آدمیت, ہمدردی, انسانیت, خلق Humanity in Urdu. More meanings of humanity, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Humanity.
- (noun) : all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- انسانی یا بشری خصائل یا صفات بنی آدم
Today more than ever we need creative minds to address the issues of the age. And one of the most urgent is this: How can humanity know so much, achieve so much, and still fail so many people so badly?
More words related to the meanings of Humanity
More words from Urdu related to Humanity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Humanity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بنی آدمخود پرستیپسیجنانجابتانسان دوستیمدنیتکرپادَرد مَندی کا اِظہارخود ثنائینرم مزاجیرہنے والےدل جئآہستگیخوش خلقیشفقتاتفاق رائےجوانیمنش جاتیآدمیتعلقحلمتخیل پرستانہ انسان دوستیتہذیبانو گرہرحَملاف زنیرحم کرناکِسی خاص طبقے کا آدمیشہریتملائمیتخلقفضلالتفاتبلوغنسل انساںلوگعلاقہنرم دلیصفات انسانیانسانیتدرد مندیخُودبینیمحویت بالذاتدل سوزیبھلمنساتبشریتشائستگیلطفتواضعانسان ...
Idiom with the word Humanity in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Humanity
What are the meanings of Humanity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Humanity in Urdu are انسانیت - insaaniyat, ہمدردی - ham dardi, رحمدلی - raehm dili, مذہب انسانیت, خلق - khalq and آدمیت - aadmiyat. To understand how would you translate the word Humanity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Humanity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Humanity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Humanity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Humanity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Humanity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Humanity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by humanity?
Meanings of humanity are انسانیت - insaaniyat, ہمدردی - ham dardi, رحمدلی - raehm dili, مذہب انسانیت, خلق - khalq and آدمیت - aadmiyat
Whats the definition of humanity?
Definition of the humanity are
- all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- انسانی یا بشری خصائل یا صفات بنی آدم
What is the synonym of humanity?
Synonym of word humanity are mannerliness, kindness, intemerateness, manhood, kindliness, empassion, commiseration, symplast, humanities, pity
What are the idioms with the word humanity?
Here are the idioms with the word humanity in them.
- Let humanity ever be our goal
What are the idioms related to humanity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word humanity.
- Sympathy without relief is like mustard without beef
- Whatever you are be a man
- Clemency is the remedy of cruelty
- Nothing is so popular as kindness
- What all men say is always true
What are the quotes with word humanity?
Here are the quotes with the word humanity in them
- Today more than ever we need creative minds to address the issues of the age. And one of the most urgent is this: How can humanity know so much, achieve so much, and still fail so many people so badly? — King Abdullah II
- If we were to wipe out insects alone on this planet, the rest of life and humanity with it would mostly disappear from the land. Within a few months. — E.O.Wilson
- To the press alone, chequered as it is with abuses, the world is indebted for all the triumphs which have been gained by reason and humanity over error and oppression. — James Madison
- All humanity is passion without passion, religion, history, novels, art would be ineffectual. — Honore de Balzac