Humiliation meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Humiliation.
- (noun) : depriving one of self-esteem
- (noun) : state of disgrace or loss of self-respect
More words related to the meanings of Humiliation
More words from Urdu related to Humiliation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Humiliation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چوٹچلانافلاکتپرجوش خطبہ دیناآبروریزیلفاظی دکھاناترک ادبسرزنشخسارہپشیمانیتَنبيہہکربنالہحزنسسکی بھرناافسوسلعنت ملامتغمشکست دینارسوا کرناہزیمت کرناتکلیف یا دکھ دیناباتیں بنانابدنامیمظلوممژہہتکٹھَٹّھاستاناعبرتہراسقہرسانس بھرناہلکا پنحقارتگستاخیدھواں دھار تقریرسوگپر درد ہونانقصانشیخی بگھارناکھڑ کھڑاناآبروریزی کرنااپمانگپ ہانکنابے تہذیبی کرنادرسفقدانزبوں حالیڈانٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Humiliation
What are the meanings of Humiliation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Humiliation in Urdu are خفت - Khifat, رنج - ranj, بے عزتی - bey izzati, زک - zak, تذلیل - tazliil and لتاڑ - lataar. To understand how would you translate the word Humiliation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Humiliation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Humiliation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Humiliation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Humiliation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Humiliation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Humiliation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by humiliation?
Meanings of humiliation are خفت - Khifat, رنج - ranj, بے عزتی - bey izzati, زک - zak, تذلیل - tazliil and لتاڑ - lataar
Whats the definition of humiliation?
Definition of the humiliation are
- depriving one of self-esteem
- state of disgrace or loss of self-respect
What is the synonym of humiliation?
Synonym of word humiliation are disgrace, anguish, demeaning, wrie, affront, affliction, degradation, wrying, abashment, sigh
What are the idioms related to humiliation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word humiliation.
- A bitter pill to swallow
- Fly in the face of
- He that speaks ill of his wife dishonours himself
- Loss of honour is loss of life
- Mendings are honourable rags are abominable
What are the quotes with word humiliation?
Here are the quotes with the word humiliation in them
- In a society in which equality is a fact, not merely a word, words of racial or sexual assault and humiliation will be nonsense syllables. — Catharine MacKinnon
- I feel like if I won an award and I was giving my speech and the music started, that's all I'd remember, the humiliation I felt when the music started. It would mar the entire experience for me. — Seth Rogen
- Personal technology has given us the freedom of being able to do whatever we want - and in the case of celebrities and athletes, whomever they want. But it can also serve as a humiliation jetpack. — Sloane Crosley
- The greatest humiliation in life, is to work hard on something from which you expect great appreciation, and then fail to get it. — E.W.Howe