Humorist meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Humorist.
- (noun) : someone who acts speaks or writes in an amusing way
More words related to the meanings of Humorist
More words from Urdu related to Humorist
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Humorist meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہنسی بازٹھٹولیاچمکیلااخیرحرکتڈنڈتَروتازَہرنگیلاہنس مکھپُر تَمَسخَررنگین مزاجخوش مزاجہلاناکَھرافقرے بازخوش گپبھڑکیلامگنٹھٹولطاقتورتیکھاڈولناتیکھیذکیلاابالیظریفیار باششوخ طبعچلاناکمال کاکھلی بازدل لگی بازچھبیلاشادماںشاطرپرجوشدقیقٹھٹے بازگت کانیک مزاجشادانخوشبربسپتیہنسی مذاق کرنے والاڈگمگاناباریکہوشیارلونڈابھڑک دارشان دار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Humorist
What are the meanings of Humorist in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Humorist in Urdu are خوش مزاج - khush mizaaj, ظریف - zariif, خوش طبع - khush taba, بذلہ سنج - bazlah sanj, مزاح نگار - mazaah nigaar and لطیفہ گو. To understand how would you translate the word Humorist in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Humorist or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Humorist synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Humorist. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Humorist in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Humorist in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Humorist with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by humorist?
Meanings of humorist are خوش مزاج - khush mizaaj, ظریف - zariif, خوش طبع - khush taba, بذلہ سنج - bazlah sanj, مزاح نگار - mazaah nigaar and لطیفہ گو
Whats the definition of humorist?
Definition of the humorist are
- someone who acts speaks or writes in an amusing way
What is the synonym of humorist?
Synonym of word humorist are gay, humourous, merrymen, forel, natured, fine, merryman, forecar, jolly, droll
What are the idioms related to humorist?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word humorist.
- Weak men had need be witty
- Nothing is better than a well dispositioned wife
- Whilst in my senses i shall prefer nothing to a pleasant friend
What are the quotes with word humorist?
Here are the quotes with the word humorist in them
- A humorist is a person who feels bad, but who feels good about it. — Don Herold
- It's easy being a humorist when you've got the whole government working for you. — Will Rogers
- There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you. — Will Rogers
- No humorist is under any obligation to provide answers and probably if you were to delve into the literary history of humour it's probably all about not providing answers because the humorist essentially says: this is the way things are. — P. J. O'Rourke