Hunger meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Hunger.
- (verb) : have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- (verb) : be hungry; go without food
- (noun) : strong desire for something (not food or drink)
- (verb) : feel the need to eat
- (noun) : a physiological need for food; the consequence of food deprivation
More words related to the meanings of Hunger
More words from Urdu related to Hunger
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hunger meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چاہتفقدانچاہپگارمتلاشیملنے جانامرضیبسر اوقاتفاقہ زدگیبساطتقاضا کرناجھلدھرنتوجہعظیم البحثہاقتضاکمیبڑپیٹاکھوجتیزیتفتیشبلانامرادوجہ معاشکھنگالناشدید خواہشوسعتشِکَمکمال آرزو کرناتاکید کرنااشتیاقآشاضرورتاجرتشکمیالتجاغربتتمایُلآرزو کرنامذاقسراغسماجتبلاوامَرضیکامبھوکوں مرے کی حالتقدرتمطلوبخواہش نفسانیتوند ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hunger
What are the meanings of Hunger in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hunger in Urdu are پیٹ - peyt, اشتہا - ishteha, خواہش - khwaahish, طلب - talab, آرزو - aarzu, جوع - juu and بھوک - bhuuk. To understand how would you translate the word Hunger in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hunger or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hunger synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hunger. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hunger in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hunger in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hunger with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hunger?
Meanings of hunger are پیٹ - peyt, اشتہا - ishteha, خواہش - khwaahish, طلب - talab, آرزو - aarzu, جوع - juu and بھوک - bhuuk
Whats the definition of hunger?
Definition of the hunger are
- have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- be hungry; go without food
- strong desire for something (not food or drink)
- feel the need to eat
- a physiological need for food; the consequence of food deprivation
What is the synonym of hunger?
Synonym of word hunger are logomach, lust, desipience, tummies, sought after, venter, arvos, appetites, flatulence, craving
What are the idioms related to hunger?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hunger.
- Since that cannot be done which you wish wish that which can be done
- When what you wish does not happen wish for what does happen
- He who desires nothing is not in want
- Put your foot down where you mean to stand
- Poor folks seek meat for their stomachs rich flockstomachs for their meat
What are the quotes with word hunger?
Here are the quotes with the word hunger in them
- A healthful hunger for a great idea is the beauty and blessedness of life. — Jean Ingelow
- It's such a diversion to be constantly thinking of better ways I can teach people math that my hunger is for that really, for new ways of translating the beauty of it. — Danica McKellar
- Truth isn't always beauty, but the hunger for it is. — Nadine Gordimer
- The ever increasing spiritual damage caused by life within the big city will make this hunger practically uncontrollable when we build here on this the landscape of our homeland we must be clear that we will protect its beauty. — Fritz Todt