Hunting meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Hunting.
- (noun) : the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport
- (noun) : the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts
- (noun) : the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
I am so excited this year getting to play the 85th Anniversary Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Everyone knows on Thanksgiving morning to get up, turn on the TV and watch the parade, so to be an actual participant is going to be fun and I'm looking forward to it. I am gonna have to put on my deer hunting gear, though, to stay warm!
More words from Urdu related to Hunting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hunting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شکارکرناکثرت جماعبہادربازیچہگولی چلانالوٹ مارصیدکھیلکھداننشانہشکار کرناآنکھواپیچھا کرنابازیلگناشِکاراہیٹربھوگتعاقبشجاعنکلنابھینٹشکارکانمجامعتباہمتجوا کھیلناگولی مارناقتیلاکھیٹکھیلناسیدمقاربتاہیڑناخارِج کرنابھگا دینادلیرچھوڑنامارا ہواصید کرنامباشرتتعاقب کرناجواں مردداغنانِشانہپیچھاآکھیٹجماعتفریحدھیرا ...
Idiom with the word Hunting in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hunting
What are the meanings of Hunting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hunting in Urdu is شکار - shikaar. To understand how would you translate the word Hunting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hunting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hunting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hunting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hunting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hunting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hunting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hunting?
Meaning of hunting is شکار - shikaar
Whats the definition of hunting?
Definition of the hunting are
- the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport
- the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts
- the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
What is the synonym of hunting?
Synonym of word hunting are victimiser, prevaricating, victimised, victimizes, victimises, victim, sufferers, venery, shikars, shoot
What are the idioms with the word hunting?
Here are the idioms with the word hunting in them.
- War hunting and law are as full of trouble as of pleasure
What are the idioms related to hunting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hunting.
- Beast bird of prey
- Kill two birds with one stone
- Know yourself and your neighbours will not mistake you
- Left to rot
- Poverty stricken
What are the quotes with word hunting?
Here are the quotes with the word hunting in them
- I am so excited this year getting to play the 85th Anniversary Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Everyone knows on Thanksgiving morning to get up, turn on the TV and watch the parade, so to be an actual participant is going to be fun and I'm looking forward to it. I am gonna have to put on my deer hunting gear, though, to stay warm! — Rodney Atkins
- Mr. Janet Reno? I think Mr. Janet Reno... I think he's one of the best hunting dogs in the world. — Ted Nugent
- My brother got a .22 for his 12th birthday I got a .22. He got a hunting knife I got a hunting knife. — Stephanie Cutter
- My dad is very successful in his business. He's always been big in having hobbies and having little ways to get away. He always made time for hunting and fishing. He always encouraged me to do it. — Luke Bryan