Hurdle meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Hurdle.
- (noun) : a light movable barrier that competitors must leap over in certain races
- (noun) : an obstacle that you are expected to overcome
- (noun) : the act of jumping over an obstacle
- (verb) : jump a hurdle
More words related to the meanings of Hurdle
More words from Urdu related to Hurdle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hurdle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Hurdle
What are the meanings of Hurdle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hurdle in Urdu are رکاوٹ - rukaawat and ٹٹی - tatti. To understand how would you translate the word Hurdle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hurdle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hurdle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hurdle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hurdle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hurdle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hurdle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hurdle?
Meanings of hurdle are رکاوٹ - rukaawat and ٹٹی - tatti
Whats the definition of hurdle?
Definition of the hurdle are
- a light movable barrier that competitors must leap over in certain races
- an obstacle that you are expected to overcome
- the act of jumping over an obstacle
- jump a hurdle
What is the synonym of hurdle?
Synonym of word hurdle are hurdlework, hinder, hurdling, hurdleing, cumber, hurdler, hurdleed, clog, hitchrack, hinderling
What are the idioms related to hurdle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hurdle.
- Hold in
- Put an end to or a stop to
- Religion is a stalking horse to shoot other fowls
What are the quotes with word hurdle?
Here is the quote with the word hurdle in them
- If you are part of a religion that very strongly insists that you believe then to decide not to do that is quite a big hurdle to jump over. You never forget the thought process you went through. It becomes part of your whole intellectual picture. — Brian Eno