Hush meanings in Urdu
Hush meanings in Urdu are چپ کرانا, زبان بندی کرنا, منہ بند کرنا یا کیلنا, خاموش کرنا, چپ کرنا, چپ, چپ لگاؤ, چپ رہنا, ساکت رہنا, چپ رہو, خاموش Hush in Urdu. More meanings of hush, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Hush.
- (noun) : (poetic) tranquil silence
- (verb) : run water over the ground to erode (soil), revealing the underlying strata and valuable minerals
- (verb) : wash by removing particles
- (verb) : become quiet or still; fall silent
In Seattle, I soon found that my radical ideas and aesthetic explorations - ideas and explorations that in Richmond, Virginia, might have gotten me stoned to death with hush puppies - were not only accepted but occasionally applauded.
More words related to the meanings of Hush
More words from Urdu related to Hush
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hush meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سُنسانتھامناپُرسَکونسدھاناہنوذہگناکم سخنیٹھہروتھوتھنیشرمیلامنہ بندمنہ بند کرناسَاکَنمٹھیاناآلہ کشیدشدت کم کرناتَسکين ديناخاموشیمتنطمملا ہوادو رنگاچپ کرانارہنابے خَللگھٹاناابھتکمونیمُطمئنباز رہودبا لیناگونگاچھینکامن گھڑت کہانیجامَدٹھیروتقطیرہایک قسم کا بوُزہراضی کرناگونگا پنبا قائدہپُر سکُونسنسانامنٹھیرناقائل کرناگھٹناپیکھال کرناچپ رہناستھر تائیمتنوع ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hush
What are the meanings of Hush in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hush in Urdu are خاموش - khaamosh, چپ - chup, چپ کرانا - chup karaana, زبان بندی کرنا - zabaan bandi karna, خاموش کرنا - khaamosh karna, چپ رہنا, چپ رہو and چپ کرنا - chup karna. To understand how would you translate the word Hush in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hush or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hush synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hush. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hush in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hush in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hush with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hush?
Meanings of hush are خاموش - khaamosh, چپ - chup, چپ کرانا - chup karaana, زبان بندی کرنا - zabaan bandi karna, خاموش کرنا - khaamosh karna, چپ رہنا, چپ رہو and چپ کرنا - chup karna
Whats the definition of hush?
Definition of the hush are
- (poetic) tranquil silence
- run water over the ground to erode (soil), revealing the underlying strata and valuable minerals
- wash by removing particles
- become quiet or still; fall silent
What is the synonym of hush?
Synonym of word hush are silentious, chipped, orderly, silers, voiceless, noiseless, siler, still, mousey, silentiary
What are the idioms related to hush?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hush.
- Lug in
- What you do not wish to be done to yourself do not to another
- Hearee and be silent if you wish to live in peace
- Hear see and be silent if you wish to live in peace
- Hold one's peace tongue
What are the quotes with word hush?
Here are the quotes with the word hush in them
- In Seattle, I soon found that my radical ideas and aesthetic explorations - ideas and explorations that in Richmond, Virginia, might have gotten me stoned to death with hush puppies - were not only accepted but occasionally applauded. — Tom Robbins
- The aspects of patriotism that hush dissent, encourage going along, and sanction comfortable distancing and compliance with what is indecent and unacceptable... those aspects are too fundamental to ignore or gloss over. — Bernadine Dohrn