Hussein meanings in Urdu
Hussein meanings in Urdu is حسین Hussein in Urdu. More meanings of hussein, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Hussein.
- (noun) : king of Jordan credited with creating stability at home and seeking peace with Israel (1935-1999)
- (noun) : Iraqi leader who waged war against Iran; his invasion of Kuwait led to the Gulf War (born in 1937)
As far as Saddam Hussein being a great military strategist, he is neither a strategist, nor is he schooled in the operational arts, nor is he a tactician, nor is he a general, nor is he a soldier. Other than that, he's a great military man, I want you to know that.
More words from Urdu related to Hussein
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hussein meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Hussein
What are the meanings of Hussein in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hussein in Urdu is حسین - hasiin. To understand how would you translate the word Hussein in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hussein or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hussein synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hussein. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hussein in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hussein in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hussein with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hussein?
Meaning of hussein is حسین - hasiin
Whats the definition of hussein?
Definition of the hussein are
- king of Jordan credited with creating stability at home and seeking peace with Israel (1935-1999)
- Iraqi leader who waged war against Iran; his invasion of Kuwait led to the Gulf War (born in 1937)
What is the synonym of hussein?
Synonym of word hussein are graceful, elegant, pretty, charming, husain, attractive, goodly, cute, comely, husayn
What are the idioms related to hussein?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hussein.
- A fair face is half a portion
- Fair wife and a frontier castle breed troubles
- There is many a fair thing full of false
- To no woman is her personal appearance displeasing
What are the quotes with word hussein?
Here are the quotes with the word hussein in them
- If Bush, as I believe, has reliable information on the fact that Saddam Hussein is making weapons of mass destruction, I cannot not support the policies of his government. — Steven Spielberg
- As far as Saddam Hussein being a great military strategist, he is neither a strategist, nor is he schooled in the operational arts, nor is he a tactician, nor is he a general, nor is he a soldier. Other than that, he's a great military man, I want you to know that. — Norman Schwarzkopf
- I have to say when we talk about the treatment of these prisoners that I would guess that these prisoners wake up every morning thanking Allah that Saddam Hussein is not in charge of these prisons. — James Inhofe
- I say at this point, for different reasons, Bush and Hussein are both very threatening to world peace and to deny that is to be incredibly naive. — Janeane Garofalo