Huxley meanings in Urdu
Huxley meanings in Urdu is ہکسلے Huxley in Urdu. More meanings of huxley, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Huxley.
- (noun) : English biologist and a leading exponent of Darwin's theory of evolution (1825-1895)
- (noun) : English writer; grandson of Thomas Huxley who is remembered mainly for his depiction of a scientifically controlled utopia (1894-1963)
- (noun) : English physiologist who, with Alan Hodgkin, discovered the role of potassium and sodium ions in the transmission of the nerve impulse (born in 1917)
What are the meanings of Huxley in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Huxley in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Huxley in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Huxley or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Huxley synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Huxley. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Huxley in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Huxley in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Huxley with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by huxley?
Whats the definition of huxley?
Definition of the huxley are
- English biologist and a leading exponent of Darwin's theory of evolution (1825-1895)
- English writer; grandson of Thomas Huxley who is remembered mainly for his depiction of a scientifically controlled utopia (1894-1963)
- English physiologist who, with Alan Hodgkin, discovered the role of potassium and sodium ions in the transmission of the nerve impulse (born in 1917)