Hypocrite meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Hypocrite.
- (noun) : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
I can't be a hypocrite as a coach because as a player that's what I wanted. I wanted feedback, I wanted communication from the boss. I showed up for work, you can yell at me if you want, but I want input. So that's the kind of coach I want to be.
More words related to the meanings of Hypocrite
More words from Urdu related to Hypocrite
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hypocrite meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ریا کارمتوجہ کر لینے والاحسب ضابطہحرفتیمتفنیبے وفابدمعاشنمائشیلمپٹریاکارمُتغیرکھوٹاغدارفریب دیناحیلہ پرورتاش کا غلاممتاثرٹھاٹ کا رسیاباترتیبشاطرحیلہ گربدھودغابازتمکنت آمیزفطرتیرسمیپُر کارادھرمیسازشیمکر کرنابلند بانگبد خصلتکڑک بانکافریبیدکھاوٹیمَوافِقِ دَستُوردنیا سازحیلہ بازبے ہودہ شخصجھوٹاجگیتاپرتکلفبانکاچال بازکپٹیٹھگخود فروشطمطراق کاحیلہ سازچھچھورا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hypocrite
What are the meanings of Hypocrite in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hypocrite in Urdu are ریا کار - reya kaar, منافق - munaafiq, مکار - makkaar, کپٹی - Kapti, ظاہر دار - zaahir daar, حیلہ باز - hiilah baaz and ریاکار - Riyaakaar. To understand how would you translate the word Hypocrite in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hypocrite or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hypocrite synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hypocrite. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hypocrite in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hypocrite in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hypocrite with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hypocrite?
Meanings of hypocrite are ریا کار - reya kaar, منافق - munaafiq, مکار - makkaar, کپٹی - Kapti, ظاہر دار - zaahir daar, حیلہ باز - hiilah baaz and ریاکار - Riyaakaar
Whats the definition of hypocrite?
Definition of the hypocrite are
- a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
What is the synonym of hypocrite?
Synonym of word hypocrite are dissembling, hypocist, guileful, scudder, double faced, fraudulent, scudding, insidiousness, zooty, scud
What are the idioms related to hypocrite?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hypocrite.
- A wolf in sheep clothing
- A wolf in sheeps clothing
- Crafty men deals in generalities
- Full of courtesy and full of craft
- He is not cheated who knows that he is being cheated
What are the quotes with word hypocrite?
Here are the quotes with the word hypocrite in them
- I can't be a hypocrite as a coach because as a player that's what I wanted. I wanted feedback, I wanted communication from the boss. I showed up for work, you can yell at me if you want, but I want input. So that's the kind of coach I want to be. — Adam Oates
- I would be a huge hypocrite if I didn't tell you that at one time in my life I thought the way that you made music was you got on a major label and you got famous. — Neko Case
- The difference between a saint and a hypocrite is that one lies for his religion, the other by it. — Minna Antrim
- A hypocrite despises those whom he deceives, but has no respect for himself. He would make a dupe of himself too, if he could. — William Hazlitt