Hypothetical meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Hypothetical.
- (adjective satellite) : based primarily on surmise rather than adequate evidence
- (noun) : a hypothetical possibility, circumstance, statement, proposal, situation, etc.
Sometimes I make very selfish choices like I did 'Once Upon A Time' for my inner 8-year-old and my hypothetical future child. I've done some movies because I would regret them if I didn't, but other projects I've done because they've scared me or if I felt I needed to do a big romantic comedy to help me professionally.
More words related to the meanings of Hypothetical
More words from Urdu related to Hypothetical
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hypothetical meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قیاس کردہغَير حَقِيقیکھوٹاتحکم آمیزنیک چلنقیاسیداستانیتصوریاخلاقیبے لگامآٹے میں نمکمَصنُوعیتقلیدیعجیبلازمفرضیمشہورمن گھڑتقطعیعادتمُتعلِق بَہ رومانی شاعریخُود ايجادشرطیہپر از افسانہفرضنقلیناقابِلِ اعتبارغیر حقیقیحکمیمدرکنَظریجھوٹاموہومادبیلازمیساختہگھڑا ہُواقلبیناطقمنسوب بہ اخلاقمفروضہخیالیقصہ آمیزذہنیوضعناگزیربرائے نامجَعلیبنایااز حد ضروری ...
What are the meanings of Hypothetical in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hypothetical in Urdu are فرضی - farzi and قیاسی - qiyaasi. To understand how would you translate the word Hypothetical in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hypothetical or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hypothetical synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hypothetical. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hypothetical in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hypothetical in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hypothetical with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hypothetical?
Meanings of hypothetical are فرضی - farzi and قیاسی - qiyaasi
Whats the definition of hypothetical?
Definition of the hypothetical are
- based primarily on surmise rather than adequate evidence
- a hypothetical possibility, circumstance, statement, proposal, situation, etc.
What is the synonym of hypothetical?
Synonym of word hypothetical are moral, hypothecated, legendary, hyponitrous, imaginary, hypognatous, hypothetic, nictitates, false, hypotactic
What are the idioms related to hypothetical?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hypothetical.
- Paper profits
What are the quotes with word hypothetical?
Here are the quotes with the word hypothetical in them
- Sometimes I make very selfish choices like I did 'Once Upon A Time' for my inner 8-year-old and my hypothetical future child. I've done some movies because I would regret them if I didn't, but other projects I've done because they've scared me or if I felt I needed to do a big romantic comedy to help me professionally. — Ginnifer Goodwin
- We have failed to protect science against speculative extensions of nature, continuing to assign physical and mathematical properties to hypothetical entities beyond what is observable in nature. — Robert Lanza