Idaho meanings in Urdu
Idaho meanings in Urdu is آئیڈاہو Idaho in Urdu. More meanings of idaho, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Idaho.
- (noun) : a state in the Rocky Mountains
I felt I had to share Idaho with my friend from New York because he'd shared New York with me, so I was going to share the beauty of nature with a man who went to museums and clubs late at night. But there was nothing to do where I lived at night.
What are the meanings of Idaho in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Idaho in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Idaho in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Idaho or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Idaho synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Idaho. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Idaho in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Idaho in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Idaho with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by idaho?
Whats the definition of idaho?
Definition of the idaho are
- a state in the Rocky Mountains
What are the quotes with word idaho?
Here are the quotes with the word idaho in them
- I felt I had to share Idaho with my friend from New York because he'd shared New York with me, so I was going to share the beauty of nature with a man who went to museums and clubs late at night. But there was nothing to do where I lived at night. — Mariel Hemingway
- Yeah, I left Idaho at 17. You know, I graduated high school a year early and just, you know, the typical story, packed up my car and moved out. — Aaron Paul
- As I travel around Idaho and visit with seniors, I hear almost universal concern about the rising cost of health care, particularly the cost of prescription drugs. — Michael K. Simpson