Idealist meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Idealist.
- (noun) : someone guided more by ideals than by practical considerations
I think it's realistic to have hope. One can be a perverse idealist and say the easiest thing: 'I despair. The world's no good.' That's a perverse idealist. It's practical to hope, because the hope is for us to survive as a human species. That's very realistic.
More words from Urdu related to Idealist
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Idealist meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فکریملت پرستیکساںنِرالا پن پیدا کرناآدرشقیاسیتخیلیخیال پرستوطن پرستانوکھا بناناعینیذہنیالہامیکِسی خاص نظریے کا حامیچشم دیدہتصوریعینیت کاقوم پرستصاحب کشف و الہامکاملبے اصلعجیبنظریاتیوطن دوستنظریخیالیمطمح نظرفرضیخبطینظریہ سازقومی جذبے سے سرشارویسا ہیعجیب رنگ دینامثالیوہمیغیر عملی خیالات والاخیالی دُنیا میں رہنے والاآنکھوں دیکھاغیر حقیقیتصوریت کاتخیل پرستتصور پرستماہر نظریاتبصریمعیارتصوراتیقوم پرورالبیلانصب العینموہوم ...
What are the meanings of Idealist in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Idealist in Urdu are تصوری - tasawwuri, خیال پرست - khayaal parast and عینی - aeni. To understand how would you translate the word Idealist in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Idealist or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Idealist synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Idealist. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Idealist in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Idealist in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Idealist with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by idealist?
Meanings of idealist are تصوری - tasawwuri, خیال پرست - khayaal parast and عینی - aeni
Whats the definition of idealist?
Definition of the idealist are
- someone guided more by ideals than by practical considerations
What is the synonym of idealist?
Synonym of word idealist are fanciful, phantasmal, imaginary, visionary, ideological, quixotic, idealistic, nationalist, ideologue, ani
What are the quotes with word idealist?
Here are the quotes with the word idealist in them
- The democratic idealist is prone to make light of the whole question of standards and leadership because of his unbounded faith in the plain people. — Irving Babbitt
- I think it's realistic to have hope. One can be a perverse idealist and say the easiest thing: 'I despair. The world's no good.' That's a perverse idealist. It's practical to hope, because the hope is for us to survive as a human species. That's very realistic. — Studs Terkel
- Any idealist who tries to join the Peace Corps must realize he is not going to change the world overnight. — Sargent Shriver
- I'm still a bit of a romantic and an idealist and hopelessly naive. — Brit Marling