Idealistic meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Idealistic.
- (adjective) : of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of the reality of ideas
- (adjective satellite) : of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style
I have this idealistic and maybe naive thought that almost any song can be anything. If you record one song today, it would maybe be exciting and cool. But I could record the same song next week and it would be something completely different.
No period of history has ever been great or ever can be that does not act on some sort of high, idealistic motives, and idealism in our time has been shoved aside, and we are paying the penalty for it.
More words related to the meanings of Idealistic
More words from Urdu related to Idealistic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Idealistic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روحانیفکریخبطییکساںسپنا دیکھنے والانِرالا پن پیدا کرنامثالیظنیدماغیبھوت کا ساموہومغیر عملی خیالات والابھڑک دارشوقینانوکھا بناناعینیت پسندوہیممن گھڑتخیالیشائقمعیارذہنیتصور پرستواہمیتصوریخیال پرستسَٹّے بازانہتخمینیقیاسیلہرینصب العینچشم دیدہالبیلاپاکنظریاتیبادل ساناممکنوہمیخیالی پلاؤ پکانے والاآدرشبے ثبوتسرابیدینیبے اصلتخیلیویسا ہیسستعجیب رنگ دیناعینیعجیب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Idealistic
What are the meanings of Idealistic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Idealistic in Urdu are خیالی - khayaali, عینی - aeni and تصوری - tasawwuri. To understand how would you translate the word Idealistic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Idealistic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Idealistic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Idealistic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Idealistic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Idealistic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Idealistic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by idealistic?
Meanings of idealistic are خیالی - khayaali, عینی - aeni and تصوری - tasawwuri
Whats the definition of idealistic?
Definition of the idealistic are
- of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of the reality of ideas
- of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style
What is the synonym of idealistic?
Synonym of word idealistic are imaginous, fictional, mental, wellings, fantast, insubstantial, visional, fancier, ani, illusionary
What are the idioms related to idealistic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word idealistic.
- Catch the bear before you sell his skin
- First catch your hare and then cook it
- Golden dreams make men awake hungry
- Philosopher stone
What are the quotes with word idealistic?
Here are the quotes with the word idealistic in them
- I have this idealistic and maybe naive thought that almost any song can be anything. If you record one song today, it would maybe be exciting and cool. But I could record the same song next week and it would be something completely different. — Sondre Lerche
- No period of history has ever been great or ever can be that does not act on some sort of high, idealistic motives, and idealism in our time has been shoved aside, and we are paying the penalty for it. — Alfred North Whitehead
- Women are treated as unjustly in poetry as in life. The feminine ones are not idealistic, and the idealistic not feminine. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
- I know it's very idealistic and utopian, but I believe we need to just let everyone not be judged in terms of religion, groups or nations or region. — Shahrukh Khan