Idol meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Idol.
- (noun) : a material effigy that is worshipped
More words related to the meanings of Idol
More words from Urdu related to Idol
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Idol meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معمعشوقوکالتتَصویر مُورَتپیارازر دوزیسراغاوٹ لیناچنھفرحت بخشکافرپرچھائیںمقربحبیببا عزتنرمہمزادشماریآڑہتتصویر یا صورت بناناسینماامتیازی نشان لگاناشایاںگودنامجسمہدل آرامنازنیننشان لگاناسائباننقشپرداختمالکندامنتَصويرچھوٹامعرفتمرض کی کوئی ظاہر نِشانیصورتپیاریایلچی گرینگارلاڈلاکابسنقش کرناآسچہرہبچاؤبی بیپرچھاواںجانیپریتم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Idol
What are the meanings of Idol in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Idol in Urdu are سایہ - saayah, پیارا - pyaara, علامت - alaamat, نمائندگی - numaa endahgi, نگار - nigaar, مورتی - muurti, کسی دیوتا کی شبیہ, صنم - sanam, بُت - but and بت - but. To understand how would you translate the word Idol in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Idol or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Idol synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Idol. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Idol in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Idol in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Idol with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by idol?
Meanings of idol are سایہ - saayah, پیارا - pyaara, علامت - alaamat, نمائندگی - numaa endahgi, نگار - nigaar, مورتی - muurti, کسی دیوتا کی شبیہ, صنم - sanam, بُت - but and بت - but
Whats the definition of idol?
Definition of the idol are
- a material effigy that is worshipped
What is the synonym of idol?
Synonym of word idol are umbra, pleasing, ignomy, prognostication, representational, symbolisation, shadow, lovely, emolumental, sweetheart
What are the idioms related to idol?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word idol.
- Bodies devoid of mind are as statues in the market place
- Bodies devoid of mind are as statues in the marketplace
- Love makes fit for any work
- To sit on two stools
- A crooked stick has a crooked shadow
What are the quotes with word idol?
Here are the quotes with the word idol in them
- Revenge is the naked idol of the worship of a semi-barbarous age. — Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Utility is the great idol of the age, to which all powers must do service and all talents swear allegiance. — Friedrich Schiller
- American Idol transcends age, gender, ethnicity, everything. — Carrie Underwood
- I'm cute - and God I hate that. Because that's not cool. I'm like your niece, and nobody wants to date their niece. It's the chubby cheeks. The whole reason people voted for me on American Idol is because I'm an everyday, normal girl. — Kelly Clarkson