Idols meanings in Urdu
More words related to the meanings of Idols
More words from Urdu related to Idols
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Idols meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Idols
What are the meanings of Idols in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Idols in Urdu are پیارا - pyaara, مورتی - muurti, علامت - alaamat, سایہ - saayah, بُت - but, نمائندگی - numaa endahgi, کسی دیوتا کی شبیہ and صنم - sanam. To understand how would you translate the word Idols in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Idols or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Idols synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Idols. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Idols in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Idols in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Idols with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by idols?
Meanings of idols are پیارا - pyaara, مورتی - muurti, علامت - alaamat, سایہ - saayah, بُت - but, نمائندگی - numaa endahgi, کسی دیوتا کی شبیہ and صنم - sanam
Whats the definition of idols?
Definition of the idols are
What is the synonym of idols?
Synonym of word idols are loveworthy, idol, indications, epitomical, lovelier, icon, indication, favourite, emblemata, shads
What are the idioms related to idols?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word idols.
- Bodies devoid of mind are as statues in the market place
- Bodies devoid of mind are as statues in the marketplace
- Love makes fit for any work
- To sit on two stools
- A crooked stick has a crooked shadow
What are the quotes with word idols?
Here are the quotes with the word idols in them
- We want our idols to be dead because it makes death a much less scary place. — Doug Coupland
- The great danger for family life, in the midst of any society whose idols are pleasure, comfort and independence, lies in the fact that people close their hearts and become selfish. — Pope John Paul II
- In the past, I had my idols but today I enjoy learning from all the soccer I watch. — Andres Iniesta
- All the idols made by man, however terrifying they may be, are in point of fact subordinate to him, and that is why he will always have it in his power to destroy them. — Simone de Beauvoir