If meanings in Urdu
As you age naturally, your family shows more and more on your face. If you deny that, you deny your heritage.
More words from Urdu related to If
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word If meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word If in it
Idioms related to the meaning of If
What are the meanings of If in Urdu?
Meanings of the word If in Urdu are اگر - agar and بلفرض - bil farz. To understand how would you translate the word If in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to If or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered If synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word If. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use If in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say If in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of If with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by if?
Meanings of if are اگر - agar and بلفرض - bil farz
Whats the definition of if?
Definition of the if are
What is the synonym of if?
Synonym of word if are unless, perchance, in case, supposedly, ifs, iff
What are the idioms with the word if?
Here are the idioms with the word if in them.
- A man is god to his brother man if he but knew his duty
- As long as you are prosperous you will have many friends but if your days are overcast you will find yourself alone
- Ask my companion if i be a thief
- Displease none if you can avoid it
- Do not be elated if rich nor dejected if poor
What are the idioms related to if?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word if.
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- Apothecaries would not sugar their pills unless they were bitter
- But me no buts
- Enemies may serve for witnessess as well as friends
- Fair battle leaves no bitterness behind
What are the quotes with word if?
Here are the quotes with the word if in them
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. — Mark Twain
- Old minds are like old horses you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order. — John Adams
- As you age naturally, your family shows more and more on your face. If you deny that, you deny your heritage. — Frances Conroy
- The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball. — Doug Larson