Ignoble meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Ignoble.
- (adjective) : completely lacking nobility in character or quality or purpose
- (adjective satellite) : not of the nobility
More words related to the meanings of Ignoble
More words from Urdu related to Ignoble
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ignoble meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ignoble
What are the meanings of Ignoble in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ignoble in Urdu are خسیس - khasiis, کمینہ - kamiinah, سفلہ - siflah, فرو مایہ - faro maayah, رذیل - raziil and کم اصل - kam asl. To understand how would you translate the word Ignoble in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ignoble or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ignoble synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ignoble. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ignoble in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ignoble in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ignoble with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ignoble?
Meanings of ignoble are خسیس - khasiis, کمینہ - kamiinah, سفلہ - siflah, فرو مایہ - faro maayah, رذیل - raziil and کم اصل - kam asl
Whats the definition of ignoble?
Definition of the ignoble are
- completely lacking nobility in character or quality or purpose
- not of the nobility
What is the synonym of ignoble?
Synonym of word ignoble are stingy, cad, fribble, sordid, base, worthless, earth bred, shabby, abject, vulgar
What are the idioms related to ignoble?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ignoble.
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do with a superior a mad thing with an inferior a vulgar thing
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do; with a superior a mad thing; with an inferior a vulgar thing
- A sorry fellow
- Narrow minded
- Friendship with a mean fellow is always dreadful
What are the quotes with word ignoble?
Here are the quotes with the word ignoble in them
- Noble life demands a noble architecture for noble uses of noble men. Lack of culture means what it has always meant: ignoble civilization and therefore imminent downfall. — Frank Lloyd Wright
- Coercion may prevent many transgressions but it robs even actions which are legal of a part of their beauty. Freedom may lead to many transgressions, but it lends even to vices a less ignoble form. — Wilhelm von Humboldt
- I wish to preach, not the doctrine of ignoble ease, but the doctrine of the strenuous life. — Theodore Roosevelt