Ignore meanings in Urdu
Ignore meanings in Urdu are نہ جاننا, لا علمی بیان کرنا, ٹالنا, سنا ان سنا کرنا, بات ٹالنا, توجہ نہ دینا, گولی مارنا, نظر انداز کرنا, تجاہل برتنا, انجان بننا Ignore in Urdu. More meanings of ignore, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Being told about the effects of climate change is an appeal to our reason and to our desire to bring about change. But to see that Africans are the hardest hit by climate change, even though they generate almost no greenhouse gas, is a glaring injustice, which also triggers anger and outrage over those who seek to ignore it.
More words from Urdu related to Ignore
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ignore meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شہ تیراورتغافلپس و پیشکھاناخارج کرنازخمی کرناوقفہحلقہبے التفاتی کرنادیربچانادھوکا دیناکود پڑناپرواہ نہ کرناڈپٹناپھیرنابے پروائیدیکھ بھال کرنابے مروتیلٹکاناقلم انداز کرناسرکاناگولی چلاناڈٹنانگہبانیتوجہ نہ کرناہرجتدارک کرناکترانااوپر سے دیکھناڈانٹدفع کرناغفلتپاڑاپتلی پھیر لینادیر ہونابھول جاناپس پشت ڈالناآنکھواروکناروک لینابگاڑناطرفبے خبریآہستگیآڑے آجاناراستہ کتراناداغنارکنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ignore
What are the meanings of Ignore in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ignore in Urdu are نظر انداز کرنا - nazar andaaz karna, ٹالنا - taalna, توجہ نہ دینا - tawajjoh nah deyna and گولی مارنا - goli maarna. To understand how would you translate the word Ignore in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ignore or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ignore synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ignore. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ignore in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ignore in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ignore with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ignore?
Meanings of ignore are نظر انداز کرنا - nazar andaaz karna, ٹالنا - taalna, توجہ نہ دینا - tawajjoh nah deyna and گولی مارنا - goli maarna
Whats the definition of ignore?
Definition of the ignore are
What is the synonym of ignore?
Synonym of word ignore are reject, overlook, omit, exclude, disregard, snub, overleap, avocet, averting, postpone
What are the idioms related to ignore?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ignore.
- Pass over
- Turn a deaf ear to
- Pound foolish
- Have at heart
- If you would know the value of money try to borrow it
What are the quotes with word ignore?
Here are the quotes with the word ignore in them
- Being told about the effects of climate change is an appeal to our reason and to our desire to bring about change. But to see that Africans are the hardest hit by climate change, even though they generate almost no greenhouse gas, is a glaring injustice, which also triggers anger and outrage over those who seek to ignore it. — Sigmar Gabriel
- I decided that if I could paint that flower in a huge scale, you could not ignore its beauty. — Georgia O'Keeffe
- If there's specific resistance to women making movies, I just choose to ignore that as an obstacle for two reasons: I can't change my gender, and I refuse to stop making movies. — Kathryn Bigelow
- My point is that perceptual bias can affect nut jobs and scientists alike. If we hold too rigidly to what we think we know, we ignore or avoid evidence of anything that might change our mind. — Martha Beck